0: Email.

From: Robert Aguirre-Sacasa <sacasa@gmail.com>
To: Zoe Peters <zoepeters@gmail.com>
Subject: A role just for you.

Hello Zoe Peters,

I hope you don't mind me emailing you - Julie Plec, our mutual friend, gave me your email address after I revealed a particular role to her that she'd told me you would be perfect for. Julie has informed me of your love for comics such as Betty & Veronica and I am pleased to inform you that a new show called 'Riverdale' based on the beloved Archie Comics is being brought to life. While most of the characters have been cast - a major one hasn't. Her name is Midge Klump.

Midge Klump is originally known as Moose Mason's longtime girlfriend throughout the comics, however, due to our modern-take on the series, we've characterised Moose as a gay character and that Midge's major role throughout the first season would be to act as an obstacle in the relationship between Betty and Jughead & Archie and Veronica. Due to her obvious sex appeal, Midge's role will involve promiscuous scenes with both boys and girls - something I must reveal to your before you choose to accept (or decline) the role in case it may make you uncomfortable.

We expect Riverdale to be a hit, with the pilot projecting to reach in the millions. If you'd like to return to acting, the role is yours. If not, we wish you the best in your future endeavours.

Sincerely,
Robert Aguirre-Sacasa.

From: Zoe Peters <zoepeters@gmail.com>
To: Robert Aguirre-Sacasa <sacasa@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: A role just for you.

Pardon my language but it's a HELL YES from me. Thank you for thinking of me and thank Julie on my behalf when you see her next. I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely,
Zoe Peters.