8: Article.

10 FACTS ABOUT ZOE PETERS!
- BUZZFEED

1. She's a devout dog lover. She recently shared a snap of the newest addition to her home, an adorable Husky named 'Luna'.
2. Zoe's going be best friend Nina Dobrev's maid of honour when Nina weds Ian Somerhalder this July.
3. Zoe is infamous for having A LOT of boyfriends. Just a few people she's dated included: Chace Crawford, Sebastian Stan, Dylan O'Brien and Paul Wesley.
4. She's starred in some of the most popular TV shows to date including Gossip Girl, Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries and The Originals. Now she stars in Riverdale as Midge Klump.
5. Speaking of Teen Wolf, she will be returning for the final two episodes ever of season 6, alongside ex Dylan O'Brien and best friend Shelley Hennig (you heard it here first, folks).
6. She recently met the cast of Stranger Things and made Finn Wolfhard cry! How? She told him he had the best hair on the red carpet and well, Finn started to cry.
7. She has a sour relationship with her sister, made obvious by Jennifer Peter's recent blog post that explored all of Zoe's past relationships. Jennifer even went as far as to call her little sister a 'poor excuse for a feminist' and said that 'Zoe can't be an advocate for equality when she opens her legs every chance she gets'. Ouch.
8. She's a HUGE fan of Shawn Mendes. They've exchanged a few Tweets and Shawn has promised her tickets to whichever concert she'd like to attend.
9. She hates avocado unless it's with sugar. She says everyone needs to try it if they haven't already. We'll pass though, Zoe.
10. Lastly, she won her first Teen Choice Award recently for 'Choice Ship'. She shares the award with ex-boyfriend Paul Wesley who accepted the award on their behalf as Zoe was busy filming. Read Paul's speech down below 👇 (and you'll want to if you're a hardcore Zoe and Paul shipper). Zoe has so far not responded to the speech.

--
PAUL WESLEY GIVES HEARTFELT SPEECH DEDICATED TO ZOE PETERS AT TEEN CHOICE AWARDS
- BUZZFEED

Paul Wesley keeps showing us just how perfect he is. If you think about it, it hasn't actually been that long since Paul and Zoe called it quits. One year later, both actors have gone their whole period of separation without being seen with any other potential partners. While a recent email hack saw that Zoe and Sebastian Stan had gotten close over the past year, nothing really came of their platonic friendship.

This past weekend, Paul and Zoe took out 'Choice Ship' at the Teen Choice Awards and fans were disappointed that Zoe wasn't their but Paul's speech made up for it. Read the entire thing below, and grab some tissues because it might just make you cry.

"This is amazing. I genuinely did not think Stefan Salvatore and Gemma Stanton had a chance in this category, especially with Damon and Elena in it as well as Elijah and Hayley but you guys manage to surprise us all the time.

As you all know, Zoe isn't here and so I'm accepting this award by myself.

From day one on set, Julie Plec told the both of us that our chemistry was palpable and even rivalled that of Ian and Nina. And I wasn't surprised she told us that. We were a perfect team and I loved Zoe.

Actually, I should say I love Zoe, not 'loved'. Because I do love her. Always will. And I know Zoe is one day going to see this speech and she'll probably think, 'God, what's this idiot doing?' and she'll be right in thinking that. I don't know what I'm doing. But when I was with her, I knew exactly what I was doing: I was going to take each day one step at a time with her by my side.

And now, I'm lost.

I have a spare room in my apartment that still has a cot and yellow painted walls because Zoe insisted we have gender neutral walls. I still have a pink tube of mascara in my bathroom that I just let sit next to the sink.

But I don't have Zoe. And I look like such an idiot mumbling about losing the love of my life.
But she truly was the light of my life until I lost her. And I need that light back.

So Zoe, when you do see this. Just know that no matter how far away you are or how much you hate me or even if you're one day married, I will always unequivocally and irrevocably love you.
Just like Stefan loves Gemma."