6: Tabloids.

HOLLYWOOD HACK SCANDAL!

Zoe Peters (Captain America: Civil War, The Vampire Diaries, Teen Wolf) has been the latest victim of a hollywood hacking frenzy. Other celebrities who've had their emails hacked as of late are Ryan Reynolds (Deadpool), Gal Gadot (Wonder Woman) and Evan Peters (X-Men Apocalypse). It seems as if whoever is hacking these accounts is targeting superheroes, as all four actors have been apart of either the Marvel or DC franchise.

While we don't endorse revealing private contents of a celebrity's email, the hacker posted screenshots of a conversation between Zoe Peter and her old co-star from Gossip Girl, Sebastian Stan. The emails are dated from a few months after Zoe lost her baby. This was also when Zoe famously let the world know on Twitter that she had gotten rid of her phone and was going to be taking some time off and so it makes sense that the two communicated via email as oppose to text.

The conversation between Zoe and Sebastian are as follows:

zoepeters@gmail.com
Thank you for everything you've done for me these past few weeks, Seb.
sebastianstan@gmail.com
It's okay Zoe, I'd do anything for you. Like I told you yesterday, I really do have feelings for you.
zoepeters@gmail.com
You can't expect me to feel the same way back. I lost my baby and the love of my life just months ago. Please don't put me in a position where I'll lose you because I'm not in the same place as you.
sebastianstan@gmail.com
I won't. I just want you to know how I feel.
zoepeters@gmail.com
I know Seb. I also know I still love Paul.
sebastianstan@gmail.com
I'll wait for you.
zoepeters@gmail.com
I can't ask for you to do that. I can't guarantee that I'll ever feel the same way about you.
sebastianstan@gmail.com
Do you think you and Paul still have a future?
zoepeters@gmail.com
I'm not looking for a relationship. But Paul and I will always have a future. No matter how far apart we are.
sebastianstan@gmail.com
If that's how you feel, maybe it's best we don't talk anymore.
zoepeters@gmail.com
Yeah, maybe it is.

Pretty intense stuff. Who knew that Sebastian Stan, famous for playing The Winter Soldier himself, was so soft and kindhearted?

Also found in her emails were numerous unopened messages from Paul Wesley, who Zoe had a 1 year relationship before the loss of her baby just last year. The hacker did not post the contents of the email and left it unread. Mighty generous of them, we'll add.

That's all we have on this hacking frenzy as of yet but to keep updated on Zoe Peter, subscribe to receive weekly emails here.

- Jessica Moran from GossipSpot