four

YOONGI -

Yoongi sighed as he stared at the papers and tests of the students he is holding, he glared at them as he realized

"The fuck? Why do they have such low grades?" Yoongi said in disbelief, Jungkook merely chuckled at the older's outburst before going up to him and checks the papers himself.

"Wow they do have average grades like this from Choi" Jungkook spoke, Yoongi then picked up a random test and got Jimin's, seeing out of 25 he only got 17

"I'm guessing Kim is the highest?" Jungkook said as he raised a brow as he looked at Taehyung's grade, out of 25 the boy got 24, Yoongi agreed about it.

"This kid really listens to my lessons, which is what I'm happy about" Yoongi said, Jungkook nodded with a slight smirk before putting the tests down and went back to his own desk to record their grades.

Yoongi sighed as he finished recording the tests, in all honesty Yoongi was fuming at their grades, he explained everything from down to up and they got nothing? Teens these days.

"Hey, Yoongi hyung"

"Yeah?"

"Are you by any chance, interested in Park Jimin?" Jungkook asked, Yoongi's eyes widened in surprise at the sudden question.

"Wh-Wha-"

"You never get close to other students that much Mr. Min" Jungkook teased as he glanced at the said teacher, the thought of Jimin's adorable face (a/n: mOCHI) and eyes really got to him, he looked adorable in the older's eyes.

Yoongi smiled lightly to himself and looked up at Jungkook, who was looking at him expectantly.

"I may be a bit interested in him, why'd you ask?" Yoongi asked, Jungkook nodded his head in understanding.

"I figured"

👽👽👽

*Shoots confetti*

I'm an ass I know but I'm giving u a short update of Yoongi's pov abt li'l mochi.

More YoonMin moments in the next chap ;)