Thirteen

Wow I updated

🍙🍙🍙

UNKNOWN-

"Yah Park Jimin!" Jin suddenly yelled as E stormed into Jimin's room, who flinched at the loud tone and turns to a furious Jin.

"Tell me what the fuck is this?!" Jin said in an outraged voice, throwing Jimin's phone on the said male's bed.

Jimin blinked and took his phone opening it, his eyes widened at what his hyung saw, he looked back at Jin with terror.

"J-Jin hyung please don't tell anyone I-"

"No! Jimin this is uncalled for! This is forbidden as fuck and you still went with it?!" Jin yelled, Jimin flinched and looked back at his hyung, fresh tears building up in his eyes filled with hurt.

"Jimin this is wrong, so so wrong! You will put your teacher in fucking danger! He'll lose his job and everything and you will be the cause of it" Jin said rather harshly, Jimin felt his heart get torn to pieces once again.

"End this before they find out" Jin spat before he walked out, slamming the door close, Jimin looked down on his and Yoongi hyung's picture on his phone.

He didn't notice the tears starting to fall continuously.

"I'll be the cause of his loss?"

🍙🍙🍙

UNKNOWN-

Yoongi was confused and hurt.

Jimin has been avoiding him for weeks, not even looking at him straight in the eyes, he didn't even attend their tutoring lessons. It made Yoongi feel confused and distracted with his job.

"Seriously hyung, what's going on with you?" Jungkook asks, Yoongi sighed ran his hands through his hair in frustration.

"Jimin has been ignoring me, and fuck it hurts" Yoongi sighed, frowning, he looked at his phone, hoping for any message from Jimin but there was none.

"Hyung why don't you just talk to him? You know like, clear everything out with him" Jungkook adviced, Yoongi turned to him, blinking, the younger chuckled.

"Go on hyung, follow him I'm sure he hasn't went too far yet" Jungkook ushered his hyung, Yoongi looked back at him and smiled warmly for the first time.

"Thanks, Jungkook-ah" Yoongi replied before running off in search for Jimin.

Jungkook watched as Yoongi ran off, he sighs.

"It's better to chase after him than wait for the worst" He mumbled, his phone suddenly vibrated, he smiled as he saw the ID caller and answered.

"Yah Kookie hyung where are you?"

Jungkook chuckled as he can see his lover pouting through the phone call.

"I'm going home soon tae, wait for me okay?"

"Ne take care, I love you!" Jungkook smiles at the reply.

"I love you too".

🍙🍙🍙

Some Taekook shit right there
*Insert lenny(?) Face*