Nine

UNKNOWN-

"Yoongi please wait-" Hoseok said as he grabbed Yoongi's arm but got cut off once the said teacher yanked his arm away, looking at Hoseok with a glare but under it was the hurt he felt seeing him again.

"Shut the fuck up! Nothing will make me forgive after what you've done to me you asshole" Yoongi spat with venom, making Hoseok Flinch lightly but he isn't backing down.

"No Yoongi I want to say sorry-"

"Sorry? After betting for my virginity you're going to say sorry?! I gave you all I had back then, I'm not gonna be an idiot and trust you again" Yoongi replied, the glare never wavering, Hoseok was about to speak up until they heard someone singing loudly

"lIKE BLACK WIDOW BAB- oh" Jimin blinked as he saw Yoongi with another man.

"I must be interfering I'll jus-"

"You don't have to go, baby" Yoongi replied, the nickname making Jimin flush bright red, and Yoongi felt his heart and mind feel lighter seeing the cute boy

"Baby?" Hoseok asked, looking back at Jimin, Yoongi gave him a hard glare.

"That's none of your business" Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hand and walked away from Hoseok, who stood there looking all hurt.

"Hyung calm down and tell me what happened please?" Jimin asked gently as they arrived at the rooftop, Yoongi sat on the ground, resting his back on the edge of the rooftop, Jimin sat beside him, worried.

"It's nothing baby, don't worry" Yoongi replied, closing his eyes to breath for atleast awhile.

"Ani, I want to help you" Jimin said, being stubborn once again, Yoongi sighed and leaned his head on the smaller one's shoulder, wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist, pulling him close.

"Just stay with me, and I'll be fine" Yoongi said softly, Jimin stared at Yoongi before deciding to just obey him and hug him back, not noticing Yoongi has fallen asleep.

"Have a good rest, hyungie" Jimin whispered before leaving a gentle kiss on the top of Yoongi's head, making the older smile softly in his sleep at the feeling of it.

Jimin looked up at the sky, one question still in the back of his mind.

Who was that guy earlier?

⛩⛩⛩

And another short chapter lol
Yoonseok coming up in the next chapterr