Fifteen

So I decided to be useful and update-

--

UNKNOWN-

It hurt.

Yoongi's words hurt Hoseok to the fullest, through every letter he felt like his heart was getting torn piece by piece. It broke his heart massively to see that Yoongi already has someone else.

He wants Yoongi back for sure, and he definitely won't let anyone get in the way of that. He regretted the day he left Yoongi and broke him not just physically but mentally. But the truth is

He loves Yoongi. With all his heart.

But he was just a dumb and carefree boy back then, all he though of Yoongi was that he was just a toy, the one that's fun to play with at that. It's just that Yoongi was so sincere that he couldn't help himself.

Hoseok sighed as he walked through the rain, a black umbrella in his hand, he sighed as he looked up at the sky.

"It's so gloomy" He mumbled to himself before stopping on the pedestrian lane, waiting for the stoplight to turn green so he could pass but as soon as he looked at the other side of the road.

His heart stopped.

His world stopped spinning

He felt himself getting torn to pieces once again.

Yoongi was kissing someone else.

Hoseok didn't know what to do or react, all he can do is stare, stare as the man he loves to death kiss someone else that's not him.

But as he gazed at Yoongi, he noticed the other person.

Park Jimin.

He is a student in there school, Hoseok blinked, until an idea popped into his head, he smirked, pulling out his phone before taking a picture of them, he knows that this plan will break Yoongi once again. But this time.

He's sure that he'll be the one to mend Yoongi's heart.

🍙🍙🍙

Amazing I updated :')