Siddhant denies to go to village

Siddhant was not ready to go...

His friend Vignesh was trying to convince him...

Vignesh: Siddhant.. why you hesitate this much to go to that village...
Siddhant: Vignesh.. dont ask as if you are not aware of the reason...
Vignesh: Siddhant.. i know about that stupid reason...

Siddhant: Vignesh...

Vignesh: Then what Siddhant.. its very childish reason to even think...

Siddhant: What is childish Vignesh... is my feeling childish for you...
Vignesh hold his shoulder...

Vignesh: Siddhant.. i can understand your feeling very well.. i know about your experience which happened in that village when you went last time.. but i mean childish to refuse to go again thinking about it...

Siddhant: Vignesh.. i am refusing because.. i fear...
Vignesh: What is your fear Siddhant???

Siddhant: My fear is.. what if it happens to see that girl again.. you are aware right.. last time itself it was difficult task for me to complete the work and come back after seeing her...

Vignesh: I dont think you will see that girl again.. may be its from same village..but not even from that same house.. there are very less chances to see that girl...

Siddhant: Less or more.. but what if it happens to see her is my fear...

Vignesh: Siddhant.. you are just going there as photographer and going to return completing that task.. just think about that and not anything else.. i think your fear is unwanted...

Siddhant was not ready to go to the village for taking up that photographer assignment...

But Vignesh was compelling him to take up and go to that village...

Why not Siddhant fear after what he has experienced last time in that village...

Still Siddhant got convince by Vignesh and accepted the assignment...

He took his camera and packed his bag to start his journey...

All the way while driving...

The last visit memories were occupying his mind...

It was not ready to hear his words...

what can be done... When mind was telling him not to think about her...

His heart was only thinking about her...

The flashes of her innocent face was coming in front of his eyes again & again...

It took very long for Siddhant to come out of the impact she created inside him...

He hardly made up his mind to come out it...

But again he got assignment for taking photograph of another marriage in that village...

Siddhant tried to avoid it...

What if it happens to see that girl again...

But Vignesh was not ready to hear Siddhant...

Siddhant now on the way to the village...

Hi dears,

Do give your feedback or comments though positive or negative which means a lot...