Siddhant lost heart to someone bride

Siddhant was unable to forget that day...
Siddhant was called to do photography for a marriage to that village...

Some relative of the boy requested Siddhant to do it...

Siddhant first hesitated to go to village...

He is one of leading photographer in the city who capture the beautiful moments of the celebrations like marriage, engagement, functions, festivals etc...

But village is something new experience...

Vignesh was the one who told to go to get the different experience in village instead of always doing for city people...

Siddhant finally agreed and went to village...

The village was quiet beautiful...

He did captured the beauty in the camera all the way...

After reaching the village... the villagers were giving warm welcome to him...

Siddhant felt strange as it is not normal to get such welcome in city...

He was offered village food and was told to go around the village to see...

By evening the function started...

it was some procedure between elders agreeing for the marriage & boy and girl were not called for the function to participate...

Siddhant captured all the beautiful moments which were happening there between them...

But he was surprised too... In the city.. the previous day of the marriage itself Reception happens where the boy & girl stand together & introduce to the world themselves as couples even before the marriage... whereas in that village.. they are not even allowed to look at each other...

Siddhant found a boy quiet interesting among them named Shailesh...

He was jovial in nature & become friend of Siddhant quickly...

Siddhant asked Shailesh...
Siddhant: Where is boy & girl...

Shailesh: They wont attend these functions.. they are allowed to see each other only during marriage...

Siddhant: Does this mean.. they dont even see till now...
Shailesh: Yes in villages.. only elder lady like mother in law or sister in law of the girl will be seeing the girl and conveying her opinion to boys.. Boy cant see the girl directly...
Siddhant: Strange...
Shailesh: Its regular here.. nothing is strange...
Siddhant: You know in city.. they meet each other.. they do talk & roam around before marriage itself.. then by now they might have completed their Reception and i might have clicked load full of pictures of them...
Shailesh: Nothing like that is allowed in villages...
Siddhant: Hmm... quiet interesting...

Siddhant slept talking to Shailesh for some more time about villages...

Next day...
Siddhant got ready to capture the marriage rituals...

That is when finally the boy came to marriage mandap while his face was covered with flower string...

Siddhant: Shailesh.. if his face is covered.. how can i take photo of the boy...

Shailesh went to boy and told him to show his face for taking photos...

Then Siddhant took few photos...

After that the boy covered his face again & sat on the mandap...

The procedures started...
After some more time...

The girl was called to come to mandap...

Jamanlal.. Girl's father looked at his wife...

Jamanlal: Meena.. bring Roli to mandap...

Meena nod her head as acceptance & went inside to bring the bride...

Siddhant was ready to capture the photos of the bride...

The bride came with gungat covering her face...
Siddhant looked at Shailesh again...

But now Shailesh hesitated.. as its not allowed to show Bride face during marriage...

Siddhant: But how can i capture photos then.. just 1 or 2 snaps i will take in 2 minutes.. please...
Shailesh went to Jamanlal & asked his permission...

Finally he agreed...

jamanlal: Meena.. slightly lift her gungat to take 2 photos...

Meena hold her gungat & was trying to lift...

Siddhant knows he cant get much time...
He positioned his camera to capture the bride on his camera...

He adjusted the focus towards her face while Meena removed the gungat & put it on her head..

Siddhant looked at her through the camera...

His profession made him to click few snaps automatically...

While his heart was skipping its beat...

Siddhant was thinking.. what a girl...

Smiley face.. beautiful eyes.. chubby cheeks... smiling lips... sharp nose...

The blush was adding beauty to her face...

Siddhant was unable to take his eyes from her...

Jamanlal: is the photos taken.. we are getting late...

Siddhant who got disturbed on his question.. nod his head as acceptance...

Meena put the gungat again on her face & took to mandap...

The marriage procedure started...

In front of Siddhant eyes.. the marriage of the girl who stole his heart was happening...

Unfortunately he become the photographer to capture those moments which was giving him pain...

Its not even correct to feel like that when its their marriage...

its not usual to Siddhant too to feel for anyone earlier..

How many functions he captured in that camera...

How many girls he encounter in his life...

But none create such impact inside him...

The girl in this village will create such to his heart was not something expected by him...

That too the bride is the unfortunate happening...

Siddhant was unable to hold him there anymore...

He was waiting restless for the function to get complete...

As soon the marriage procedure complete...

He informed everyone and took their address to courier the photos..

Then left the village with heavy heart...

Hi dears,

Do give your feedback or comments though positive or negative which means a lot...