Cute morning kiss

Roli after pushing a sleepless night was unable to hold her anymore...

She got up & fresh up herself early...

She took the mobile and went to other room so that Siddhant wont get disturbed...

She called Shailesh...

Roli: Shailesh bhaiya... Roli here.. sorry to disturb you this early...

Shailesh; Its ok Roli... i am used to get up early and nothing to worry...

Roli: I want to talk to my mother.. can you please help...

Shailesh: Sure Roli.. call in 5 minutes...

Roli called again after 5 minutes...

Meena: Roli... is everything fine... what happened you are calling so early in the morning...

Roli: Maaji.. nothing to worry.. just relax...

Meena: ok.. tell me...

Roli: Maaji.. you are aware you are my friend than anyone else.. also these personal things i dont want to share with anyone else.. thats why i called you...

Meena: Roli what are you talking??? i cant understand.. tell me clearly...

Roli narrated whatever happened between Roli & Siddhant since marriage...

Meena: Roli... you mean you are yet to start your married life???

Roli: Yes maaji...

Meena: Its surprising... you both are husband & wife living in same room... still he is staying away...

Roli: Yes..

Meena: He is gem of a person Roli.. you know gents do marriages for their pleasure and they dont think of any wish or acceptance of the girl to make her wife... if your husband is waiting for your acceptance to start married life.. then it shows how much respect he is giving to you and your wishes...

Roli: I know maaji... but i really dont know whether whatever i am doing is right or not... i am confused.. thats why i called you for guidance...

Meena: Roli.. there is nothing to get confused in that... do you love him...

Roli: Of course maaji.. why not???

Meena; Then what is there to even think... express to him that you too love him... and your acceptance... rest he will take care.. what more i can tell you...

Roli: Maaji... you are telling it very simple... but how can i go to him and tell all these...

Meena; Roli.. always words are not required to express ourselves... your actions too can.. He was loving you all these days and was doing whatever makes you happy... also made you to fall in love with him right.. while he expressed through words only yesterday...

Roli: Yes.. thats right...

Meena: Sameway... express your love in your actions... do whatever he likes.. try to keep him happy.. and remember his ultimate happiness is you... you understood what i mean...

Roli: Yes maaji...

She said with a blush...

Meena: Now instead of wasting time in talking to me.. go to him... start expressing your love and start your life...

She disconnected the line...

Roli with a blush came back to Siddhant...

He was still sleeping...

She sat beside him in the sofa...

She admired his face...

She looked at the time and found its time for Siddhant to wake up...

She lean towards him...

Moved towards his face & kissed on his cheeks...

Siddhant wake up on the cute morning kiss...

Siddhant smiled and wrapped his hand around her who was leaning on his chest...

Siddhant too kissed on her cheeks...

Roli moved further closer and kissed on his other cheeks...

Siddhant too kissed on her other cheeks...

Roli & Siddhant looked into each other eyes...

They had eye lock for a while...

Roli moved towards his lips...

Siddhant who was surprised hold her with his...

Roli & Siddhant closed their eyes to feel the moment...