She is my wife

The couples gave a weird look at Roli...

Roli went near Siddhant & hold his hand...

She down her face without knowing what to express...

Mother in law (MIL): What about us.. after losing our son we are suffering while other doesn't seems to have any concern about it...

She said looking at Roli...

Siddhant: About whom you are talking about???

MIL; Who else the one who came to my son life as unlucky fate...

Siddhant: Still cant understand what you mean???

MIL;Oh.. you want me to tell in detail.. i am talking about this fateful girl only...

She showed Roli directly...

Roli got tears scrolling on her cheeks...

Siddhant: Excuse me.. what she did???

MIL: What more she should do... how my son was.. was it age to die.. this girl came to his life as wife and she swallow his life...

Siddhant: You mean she is the reason behind that...

MIL: OF course without any doubt.. not without any shyness or guilty roaming with you... Not even one year passed becoming widow and she required another guy to fulfil her physical pleasure...

Roli closed her eyes without able to hear the words...

She tighten her grip which was holding his hand which should the effect created on her...
Siddhant hold her hand as support...

Siddhant: Can you please mind your words... i am just thinking of your age.. otherwise i might have not left you for the words you used towards her...

MIL: What will you do??? did i tell any wrong.. didn't she lost her husband just few months back.. now she is with you sharing icecream with a smile in the cinema theatre...

Siddhant: Still i am telling you to mind your words... otherwise..

FIL: What you will do??? what wrong my wife has told???

Siddhant: Sir.. i thought atleast you are matured enough.. but you are supporting your wife...

MIL: My husband will support me as i am right...

Siddhant: Oh.. what is right.. tell me.. i was keeping quiet which doesn't mean you can tell anything about my wife... i too wont tolerate...

MIL: What you got to tell.. tell me.. there is not need to keep quiet...

Siddhant: Ok.. let me tell you.. First of all Roli is not the reason for your son death... Its not Roli who planned & murdered him.. or did driving which resulted in the death...

MIL: But only after that marriage.. it happened...
Siddhant: So.. you will telll she is the reason... i can tell its your son behind his own death.. who knows what he was thinking while driving which resulted in the accident.. In reverse.. if Roli died in that accident and your son is alive.. wont you get him married again.. will you keep him in dark room the whole life...

MIL: Why my son should be in dark room.. its fate of girls to face it...

Siddhant; Why like that??? you are also lady.. wont you understand the feelings or situations of a girl... why ladies becoming the enemies of ladies themselves...

MIL: Its all good to talk.. but that wont be ok in this society...

Siddhant: This society didn't gave hand when she was in grief... it only hurt her more.. i am least bothered about this society...

MIL: So you justify her getting married and seeing pleasure is correct...

Siddhant: Why not??? Let me ask you the same question... you both lost your son and still standing in the same cinema theatre only as couples... are you not seeking any pleasures...

They were standing speechless on this question...

Siddhant: When you both who gave birth to your son forgot the grief and started seeking your so called pleasure... then why cant Roli.. she not even seen his face... other than getting married to him.. nothing seen by her in this life with your son... For that reason you want her to stay in dark room and cry forever...

They were still stunned by his series of accusations...

Siddhant: Infact i cant say you accepted her as your daughter in law... if you did.. you might have taken her to your house to take care in place of your son as you lost him and might have taken care of your daughter in law instead.. but what you did... you sent back her to maternal house... you gave the title of unlucky.. fateful girl... what else you did for your daughter in law.. but you want her to be your daughter in law the whole life and cry for your fateful son...

FIL; how dare you can tell my son as fateful son...

Siddhant;What else i can tell.. he was fateful to die soon.. unfortunate she got married that day of his end of life.. and Roli caught in the mess... So Roli is not fateful... its your son.. If she is fateful & unlucky.. i might have not stood her in front of you alive...

They got no further words to talk...

Siddhant: Just accept that your son died according to his fate & get your daughter in law also buried with your son... this is my wife.. my wife Roli.. no one got rights to talk anything about 

her... Did you got it...

Siddhant looked at Roli who was still standing holding his hand with her eyes kept closed...

Siddhant: Roli.. lets go...

Siddhant hold her hand and took her to their car...