He want only her happiness

Siddhant looked at Roli who was in tears...

He went near her...

He wipe her tears...

Siddhant: Roli.. i should not see tears in your eyes anymore...

Roli: Why did you do this???

She went behind taking backward steps...

Siddhant: Roli... i am doing for your good only...

Siddhant took forward steps...

Roli who took backward steps went till the wall and sat down leaning on the wall in shock...

Jamanlal went near Siddhant...

Jamanlal: You spoiled her life again thinking like changing her life...

Siddhant: No Uncle.. you are wrong... i will make Roli live happily... She is in shock now on sudden happening.. but slowly she will realise its for her good...

Jamanlal: I dont agree whatever you say.. what you did is wrong...

Meena came near Jamanlal...

Meena: I am sorry to tell this.. but her life was a big question mark for us right.. she lost her life and was not living happily... she was only crying day & night and heard every painful wounding words from others.. now he is ready to give her life.. let him give.. why we ourselves should stand as hindrance...

Jamanlal: meena.. are you talking in conscious...

Siddhant: Aunty is talking very correctly... that is what i am also trying to say.. i am not taking your daughter from someone with whom she was living happily.. now she is not even living a normal life.. leave happiness.. just go into that room and stay for sometime.. then you will understand how horrible it is.. but she is leading her life itself in that.. and you know what all she heard coming to that marriage place for having food... when none of you are able to change her life.. i am ready to accept her and change her life happy.. then why are you holding me from doing that...

Jamanlal stood silently...

Siddhant went near Meena...

Siddhant: thanks.. atleast you understood my intention...

Meena: Why not.. when you are trying to water the plant which we thought as dried...

Siddhant: She is the flower in my garden & i cant let her dry...

Meena: I am happy you didn't feel her as unlucky...

Siddhant: No.. i dont feel her as unlucky... it was his fate that he died.. what is the mistake of Roli in this...

Meena: Thanks.. first time we are hearing a different version about that from someone...

Siddhant: Aunty.. i need a help from you...

Meena: What it is...

Siddhant: I wish she get a colour saree instead of this white saree... So can you make her change the saree & send her with me...

Meena: Of course i can...

Siddhant: Thanks.. jewels i can even buy on the way and make her wear.. but i feel odd seeing her in white saree...

Meena: Why to buy.. she got so much of her own jewels...

Siddhant: No. i dont want any of her jewels.. then it will be like taking her for jewels... NO i dont want anything..

Meena: Not at all.. it all belongs to her only...

Siddhant: Let it be.. she can wear when she come here next time happily...

Meena got tears of happiess...

Meena hold Roli hands and took her inside...
She came back with Roli in colour saree in a while...

Siddhant got breathe of relief seeing her in colour saree...

Siddhant: Thanks.. Now bless us...

Siddhant hold Roli hands & touch her parents feet to take blessings...

Jamanlal & Meena blessed them...
Meena: I know you will make Roli to live happily... Our wishes are always with you...

Jamanlal: wish you both live happily...I am sorry i slap you..

Siddhant: Uncle.. anyone might have done that if in your place.. you agreed now itself is big for me..

Roli & Siddhant started from Roli's house...