Bangles on her beautiful hand

Siddhant called Vignesh...

Siddhant: Vignesh.. thanks a lot...

Vignesh; Thanks for what???

Siddhant: You only told me to know her wishes & keep her happy.. thats why...

Vignesh: Good.. so what you did...

Siddhant: I called her mother & came to know her wishes and fulfilled one among them...

Vignesh: What it is???

Siddhant: Swing.. Roli likes to play in swing.. so i arranged swing at home.. you know how happy she was...

Vignesh: Great Siddhant... so whats your next step...

Siddhant: Her mother said.. she likes glass bangles... i thought of buying yesterday itself.. but got late in swing shop itself.. so planning to buy today...

Vignesh: Oh good..

Siddhant: Vignesh...i got something to ask you...

Vignesh; What???

Siddhant: Vignesh.. when i see Roli.. when i go near Roli.. my love over her push me to be romantic..

Vignesh: Of course you can be romantic.. she is your wife...
Siddhant: Yes she is.. but i am afraid thinking how she feels...
Vignesh: You mean... you are afraid whether she has come out of fear & accepting you as husband...

Siddhant: Yes...

Vignesh: Think well.. did she show anytime thinking you as husband...
Siddhant: Yes she said twice while having food & she wanted to wash my clothes being i am husband...
Vignesh: Then it shows she started accepting you as husband...

Siddhant: Thats right.. but how can i try to get close to her just because of that...

Vignesh; Siddhant.. i am not telling you to just make her your wife overnight.. instead go slowly near her.. step by step...
Siddhant: Vignesh.. i am asking your help as i am confused.. but you are confusing me more...
Vignesh: There is nothing to confuse... now you said you put swing for her... accompany her sitting beside her... you said you are going to buy bangles.. put those bangles on her hand yourselves... i am just giving examples.. likewise try to get close slowly making her feel comfortable to be with you... once she becomes ready to be intimate.. then you can be intimate too..

Siddhant: Hmm.. thats right..

Vignesh: you can very well understand.. how comfortable she is in the level of distance you are maintaining with her.. when she feel comfortable to the level you are.. try to get more closer.. after she get ok with that.. get more closer.. what else i can tell you...

Siddhant: Thanks Vignesh.. i know you can only guide me as i am unable to think myself in this as i feel emotional when thinking about her...

Vignesh: Of course i am with you Siddhant.. then Friends are for what...

Siddhant disconnected the line...

Siddhant informed Roli that he is going out...

While returning he came with box full of colourful bangles...

When he entered.. Roli was wondering what is there in the box...

Siddhant took her to the swing and made her sit on it...
Then sat beside her...

He looked at her & saw blue colour dress she is...

Siddhant opened the box while Roli eyes widened...

Roli: Bangles...

She expressed...
Siddhant took out the blue colour bangle from the box...

He kept the other bangles with the box in a side and looked at Roli...

Siddhant forward her hand to hold Roli hands...

He gently hold her hand and took the bangle on the other hand...

He started sliding the bangles on her beautiful hand...

In couple of minutes.. her hands were filled with beautiful glass bangles making sound when she move her hand...

Roli looked at the bangle with a smile...

She moved her hand here & there to hear the glass bangle sound...

Siddhant admired her who is getting excited like a child...

Siddhant slowly wrapped his hand around her shoulder...

Siddhant: Roli.. did you liked it...

Roli: Glass bangles.. its my favourite... thank you.. thank you so much...

She got tears of happiness...
Siddhant: Oye Roli.. why getting emotional.. just relax...
Siddhant pushed her towards him...
Roli lean on his shoulder...

Siddhant slowly down his hand which was on her shoulder towards her waist...

When he hold her waist.. Roli felt shy...

She hide herself on Siddhant shoulder...

Siddhant smiled...