CHAPTER 17: An explosive encounter...trouble in paradise!

Damon Reid vs. Tristan Thomas.

Trouble in Paradise

Pics of Tristan

Video: Don't Leave Me by Blackstreet!

***

"This is a really great place you have here Andre." Damon said above the noise in the club to Andre, the owner. They were sitting in the classy VIP section of the club with the owner, who happened to be a friend of Damon's. "I love the ambiance."

"Merci mon ami. I'm glad you like it." Andre beamed.  

"How long did you say it's been running?" Cole asked looking impressed.

"Just a month. And already we have a lot of regulars." Andre looked really happy.

"Come on, let's dance Tristan. I love this song." Briana said as she stood up to pull Tristan to his feet. He quickly drained his glass of tequila and followed her onto the not too packed dance floor.

Damon and Cole continued talking to Andre but their eyes followed the two, who started to gyrate to the beat, giving themselves over to the grinding beat of the music and the heady atmosphere of the club. Both men couldn't help but be amused at the attention Tristan and Briana were getting.  With Briana looking very sexy in a hot white strapless cut-out mini dress and red high heels, and Tristan rocking a simple grey button down shirt, sleeves rolled up to right below his elbow, dark wash straight-leg jeans, and a pair of really nice shoes, they stood out in the crowd.

Their bodies moved sensually together as the music pounded through them. They looked like the perfect sexy couple.

"Wow!" Cole said, staring at pair. "That is some hot shit."

Andre groaned, his eyes stuck on Tristan. "Mon Dieu! My friend, your man is very sexy." His sexual preference was no secret.

"Hmmm." Was all Damon could say. Those sexy moves Tristan was making was creating a big problem. Damon was getting hard so fast it paralyzed him for a minute. "Fucking Shit!"

Cole laughed at the look of pure lust on Damon's face. "Dude, don't cream your pants please."

"You're an ass, you know that?" Damon grumped.

Cole laughed and pushed back his chair. "What do you say we break up this party huh?" He was already on his feet, obviously just as affected as Damon.

"Hell yeah." Damon said causing Andre to bark out with laughter.

Damon and Cole sandwiched Tristan and Briana between them and danced their arses off.

After a while, Damon put his arms around Tristan and pulled him close. When they touched, Tristan felt Damon's erection pushing against him and gasped. He looked up into Damon's eyes, seeing them wild, glazed over with need.

"You, my love, are one horny bastard." Tristan said laughing softly.

"And do you blame me? Are you going to make it better?" Damon purred into Tristan's ears.

With a moan, Tristan press tighter against Damon and wound his arms around his neck and pulled his head down for a fiery kiss. And right there on the dance floor, in front of all those people, they claimed each other. Holding Damon's head by the back of his neck, Tristan just thrust his tongue down his throat as they grinded against each other. Damon got his hands on Tristan's arse and they practically humped each other on the dance floor, only their pants keeping them from actually fucking right there.

Damon broke off the kiss and sucked erotically on Tristan's lower lip. He heard someone moan beside him and turned to look at who it was. It took him a minute to realize that it was actually Andre. He was dancing with a young man but his eyes were fixed on Damon and Tristan, the lust in their grey depth, unmistakable. Damon grinned and gave him a wink before turning to face Tristan.