CHAPTER 19: An explosive encounter...forgiveness!

Damon Reid vs. Tristan Thomas: Forgiveness.

***

Tristan woke up with a groan, feeling his stomach heave and knew he was going to throw up. Crap! He quickly rolled off the bed and staggered into the bathroom, barely making it to the toilet before he was retching violently. Damon was hot on his heels. He held Tristan throughout, messaging his back and murmured soothingly to him as horrible dry heaves wracked his body. Tristan tried awkwardly to push Damon away, but he wouldn't move.

Tristan's head hanged over the toilet as he panted for breath. As soon as he knew he wasn't going to bring out anything again, he sat back against Damon's chest and laid the back of his head on his shoulder, loving the feel of Damon's fingers running through his hair. They stayed like that till Tristan's breath was back under control.

"Better?" Damon asked softly.

"Yeah." Tristan croaked. "I want to take a shower."

"I think you'll be better off in the bath tub baby." Damon said.

"No, I prefer the shower. Don't wanna fall asleep in the tub." Tristan countered.

"Okay but I'm getting into the shower with you. Wouldn't want you falling and cracking that empty head of yours."

"Pervert." Tristan murmured making Damon roar with laughter. "Wanna brush my teeth first."

With Damon's help, Tristan made it safely to his feet. Swaying slightly, he drifted into Damon's warm, solid embrace and buried his face in the hollow of Damon's throat.

"We need to get some food into you Tris. And water. Lots of water."

Tristan groaned at the thought of food. "I don't wanna eat." He whined.

"Well you've gotta. You need your strength back. Come on." Damon helped Tristan to the sink counter so he could brush his teeth whilst he took off his own clothes. He had already showered but wanted to get in there again with Tristan. He wasn't going to take any chances. Tristan wasn't going to crack his skull in addition to everything that had happened. Not on his watch.

After Tristan finished brushing his teeth, Damon pulled off his boxer briefs and led him into the shower.

"Lean on me." Damon instructed.

Tristan laughed softly. "I'm not that weak you know."

"Just do it." Damon chuckled, pulling Tristan to lean on him with Tristan's back against his front.

He proceeded to wash both Tristan's hair and body thoroughly, using a washcloth at Tristan's request. Tristan sighed and closed his eyes, enjoying Damon's ministrations. It felt heavenly. When Damon messaged his scalp, it felt so damn good Tristan moaned, reminding Damon of the last time they had been in a shower together and what had happened.

"Shit!" Damon cursed softly under his breath when he felt his cock start to harden. "Turn around." Damon's voice was husky.

Tristan turned around and curled his arms around Damon's neck. He looked up into Damon's eyes and smirked, immediately recognizing that look. Arousal. When Damon's big, strong arm circled Tristan's waist, bringing his body flush against his, he couldn't miss that rock hard, hot, thick cock pressed against Damon's belly.

"Told you you're a pervert." Tristan chuckled. "Taking advantage of a helpless man."

"Fuck you." Damon laughed. "I can't help myself."

Tristan buried his face in Damon's neck and licked at the water on his skin. He dropped a kiss on Damon's neck making him shiver. Then he licked the skin from Damon's collarbone up to his ear, drawing a tortured moan from Damon.