CHAPTER 20: An explosive encounter...straight from the heart

Damon Reid vs. Tristan Thomas: Straight from the Heart!

***

Damon and Tristan were alone in the private pool of the resort. That particular section of the pool was reserved for couples or friends who wanted their privacy. Cole and Briana had gone out after Briana fussed over Tristan like a mother hen, asking him every other minute whether he needed anything.

“Know what Cole,” Tristan had told Cole, “You’re lucky you’ve put a ring on that finger. I would have put one there myself.”

“Hey, what about me?” Damon had asked with mock indignation.

“You want to put a ring on her finger too?” Tristan had asked giving his best innocent look.

“Wiseass.” Damon laughed with the others, pulling Tristan to him and giving him an open-mouthed, hot kiss.

“And he says we like kissing.” Cole muttered, standing up and drawing a laughing Briana up.

“What time are you guys coming back?” Damon asked breathlessly when he came up for air.

“We should be back by two p.m.” Cole responded.

“Cool. We’ll be at the private pool area then.” Damon said.

“Dude, I said two p.m. Don’t forget. We wouldn’t wanna walk in on anything…x-rated.” Cole said with a smirk, making everyone laugh.

“Speak for yourself Cole.” Briana said with a naughty chuckle.

“Oh I wouldn’t mind giving you a private show anytime Honey. Just name when and where.” Tristan drawled, blowing Briana a kiss. She blew one right back.

“Fuck you Tristan.” Cole laughed, pulling a laughing Briana after him.

Now Damon and Tristan were having a great time, swimming laps in the pool. The water felt great on their skin. After a while Damon swam to the shallow end of the pool and stood with his back to the wall, watching Tristan swim. Tristan was doing butterfly strokes like a professional and Damon thought he was a really good swimmer.

“Show-off.” He called out to Tristan. He obviously loved being in water.

Damon looked at Tristan’s body hungrily as he moved in the water. He looked simply stunning. Damon’s phone rang then, interrupting the lewd thoughts he had started having about his boyfriend. It was Caleb Thomas.

Tristan started swimming up to Damon to tell him off for calling him a show-off, but then saw Damon on the phone. He took in how water ran off Damon, making his skin shine. The water reached up to Damon’s stomach but Tristan could clearly see Damon’s impressive bulge in his sky blue trunks which hugged him like a second skin. Tristan’s mouth watered and a naughty grin spread across his handsome face. He dived underwater and swam towards Damon.

Damon was busily talking to Tristan’s father when he felt something lightly bite him on the dick.

“What the fuc…” He jumped but hands held his hips to steady him. Tristan. 

“What is it Damon?” Caleb asked. “You okay?”

“Yes I’m good. Just stepped on something…pointy. I’ll live.” Damon chocked out.

Tristan smiled to himself. If only whoever Damon was talking to could see through the phone. Ignoring Damon’s hand which was trying to push him away, Tristan pulled down Damon’s trunks to his thighs and took the huge pierced mushroom head into his hot mouth.

Damon’s eyes opened wide as he felt the hot smooth mouth engulf his cock. He didn’t dare make a sound. What the fuck was Tristan playing at? He was talking to his father for goodness’ sake.