9: I'm counting on you...

Amethyst's POV
I can't believe I am captain of the debate team! I was so happy and ecstatic, but then I turned around a corner and saw something that broke my heart into millions of pieces. I couldn't help to stare, but at the same time I just wanted to watch and see what would happen next. What is happening you ask? Well Nigél and Hannah are holding hands and are laughing saying stuff like "You're so silly! and you know I love you right?" the next part is a heart breaker so brace yourself! Nigél pushed Hannah on the lockers and started kissing her RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE! Yeah I know I shouldn't be bothered about this since Nigél and I broke up 5 months ago, but it still bothers me that he kisses other girls, the way he kissed me I thought I was special and different to him, guess I was wrong...I looked down at my left hand on the marriage finger and still saw that I had the promise ring that Nigél bought me on our 4 year anniversary. It was engraved in the middle and it said "I love you Amethyst, my first and last love. My life, my heart beat, Happy 4 years, love -N" I had forgotten to take it off and give it back to him. I looked down at it for a while, suddenly my cheeks were wet, I felt my cheeks, but the water was coming from my eyes. My mascara was dripping down my cheeks, I quickly went to my locker and got some tissues and wipes. I didn't want to disturb their moment, but I wanted Nigél to know I was there looking so after getting the stuff from my locker, I slammed my locker and looked at him. He was still kissing Hannah, but he opened one eye to look at me, he saw mascara stains on my cheeks and looked at the promise ring on my finger, I looked down and took it off and placed it in my purse. I ran away into the girls bathroom and locked myself in a stall. I started balling my eyes out, for the first time in centuries I cried my eyes out till I couldn't cry anymore, my eyes were all red and puffy, my cheeks were smothered in designer matte black mascara. I wipe my face with wipes and walked out of the bathroom, only to find Crystal, in the mirror putting on her light pink lipstick.
Crystal's POV
I was touching up my makeup to my face, by applying powder, yellow eyeshadow, mascara, light pink lipstick and my flavoured lip gloss for later, if you know what I mean. Anyway, while applying the last touch ups to myself, I saw Amethyst burst through the stall doors, her eyes were all red and puffy, was she crying? I looked at her through the mirror she didn't even give me any eye contact. She just splashed her face with cold water, dried it and started applying her mascara and red lipstick again. She looked at me and smiled a bit, I awkwardly smiled back. Afterwards she walked out of the rest room. That was weird, I felt quite sorry for her sadly we aren't friends anymore...
Amethyst's POV
That was the most weirdest meeting ever...I rushed out of the rest room till I bumped into someone's torso.

I recognised something familiar about this person, his scent, his warmth, his presence. I then looked up only to see Nigél looking right back down at me.

Tears were starting to build up again so I turned around and walked away as fast as I could in black heels until something grabbed me.
Nigel's POV
After seeing Amethyst watching Hannah and making out, I saw her run into the girls bathroom so I told Hannah to go outside and wait for me, she did. I waited for her outside, when she finally came she bumped into me, it took her a few seconds to look up at me, her eyes were all red and puffy like she had cried all her tears as soon as she saw who I was, she started rushing away from me till I grabbed her wrist, she still wasn't facing me.
Nigél: Amethyst?
Amethyst: uh huh.
Nigél: You...Okay?
Amethyst: Sure why wouldn't I be? *tears well up*
Nigél: Well I saw you and you didn't look to happy.
Amethyst: W-why do you care? You can't try and make me feel happy anymore, don't you get that? So stop trying to ask if I'm okay! *pulls her wrist away without turning around*
Nigél: S-sorry...*sigh* I just wanted to say that although we all aren't friends anymore, I'm starting to miss all of us as a group, I'm missing Sophia, Crystal, Teë, Mel...You...
Amethyst; *blushes madly and still doesn't turn around* W-well...Get used to it, this is who we are now. Whatever we all had is g-gone...The easier you try to wrap your head around it, the better! *tears fall down her cheeks and she walks off*
Nigél: *sighs deeply * (No one can know how much I miss that girl, how much I miss everything about her, she seems so strong now, I miss everyone...) *walks off into opposite direction*
With Sophia and Jason
Sophia: Jay?
Jason: mhmm?
Sophia: How long do you think this is going to go on for?
Jason: How long for what?
Sophia: This annoying, petty argument between all of them.
Jason: I hate to say this, but by the looks of things I don't think this can be resolved.
Sophia: How do you know?
Jason: Cause the boys don't want to, well that's what they say anyways.
Sophia: And you believe them?
Jason: Ha, hell no! They are as depressed as little puppies in the rain. Everyday in the condo everyone is not as they used to be.
Sophia: We need to sort this out, this has gone on for way too long. I have a plan!
Jason: What's the plan?
Sophia whispers in Jason's ear, he smiles at the plan.
Jason: That could work. I'll tell Stephen and Caleb, you tell Cosmo.
Sophia: Okay, see you in a bit. *kisses cheek and runs off*
Sophia's POV
If you are wondering what's the plan, basically I'm going to talk to Cosmo since she's the captain of the drama and music club. She will help us sign everyone up for the senior musical.
Stephen and Caleb are going to lead all of them in the auditorium in the same place at the same time. So we can all reason with each other like the civilised people we are. I'm such a genius, right? It's been a week since we have initiated the plan and now we are finally going to put it down in action! Everyone's in homeroom together as normal in their groups. Ugh, it annoys me of how separated and categorised we all are. It's like some prison! Miss Maria, the drama head was the teacher in our homeroom today.
Miss Maria: Hello class!
Everyone: *groans*
Miss Maria: Today Amethyst has an announcement for everyone.
Everyone looks at Amethyst as she takes out a long pointing stick.
Amethyst: Senior year is about being together one last time, having fun and all of that stuff. With all that stuff, it comes with a schedule so here's the schedule for the next 4 weeks. *points at board* 1. Exams! I know everyone is probably stressed out about these exams but there's no need to fear, they are study groups for this whole week before exams which are next week. *points at board* 2. Yearbook pictures, make sure you go to Teë or Me if you want added photos, messages and clubs. But remember maximum is 110 characters! *points at board* 3. Prom...*sigh* This years prom theme is the Last Dance, *slaps stick on Nigél's desk* But don't be the last one to pick up your tickets, you can get them from Kayla over there. 4. Finally graduation! Make sure you get your robes and hats because May 31st is the deadline and if you have no robe and no hat, you can't get your diploma and if you can't get your diploma, you can't graduate! GOT IT?! *glares at class*
Everyone nods quickly.
Amethyst: Good! *smiles* Any more questions?
Nigél: I have a question! What are they serving in the cafeteria today?
Amethyst: Chaos spiced chicken. *smirks and rolls her eyes*
Everyone ooooo's at Nigél and laughs.
Amethyst: Anything else?
Miss Maria: Okay thank you Amethyst! As head of the drama department I am now going to let Madison speak about the end of year musical. Madison?
Madison: *gets up from her seat and walks to the front* Well...Where can I begin? Oh yeah! We need more people to participate in the musical and if not then we can just have a one women show named *spreads her hands* Madison! *squeals* That would be awesome!
While Madison is talking, Cosmo looks at Sophia and Sophia gives her the signal to grab the sign up sheet slowly without anyone noticing, she starts writing everyone's names down including Melanie, Amethyst, Teë, Xavier, Trey, Miles, Nigél, Theo, Crystal, Sally, Sophia, Jason, Stephen, Caleb and other people.
Miss Maria: A little light on the sign ups, Cosmo?
Cosmo: Actually...We are doing pretty well! *gives sign up board to Miss* *sits back down and slouches in her seat*
Miss Maria: Oh my! Almost the entire homeroom!
Everyone: *gasps and glares at Cosmo*
Trey: *growls and rolls eyes*
Madison: Ugh! *glares at Cosmo and walks back to her seat*
Theo: Why the heck would we want to act in a musical?! Really Cosmo?
Trey: I have to train 24/7 for both championships so I don't have time for this crap!
Nigél: COSMO!!
Cosmo: *gulps* Uh-oh...
Stephen; *whispers in Cosmos ear* Run!
After homeroom, Stephen and Caleb pretend to be angry with Cosmo and tell the entire homeroom to chase her and follow them. She screams and runs towards the auditorium. Afterwards everyone is in the auditorium and is locked inside by Miss Maria.
Theo: Cosmo, why the hell would you do that I have to perfect my apple flambé for my home ec exam. I'm working in the kitchen everyday now!
Noah: I'll be retaking my exams, two or three times so I'm moving into the library.
Miles: I have a decathlon championship to prepare for!
Crystal: I have an important fundraiser where the King is coming to.
Xavier: I am working on my band, music projects which are due in 3 days and the lacrosse team championships, plus exams! How could you do this to me, Cosmo?! *Eye twitches* *Teë runs her hands through his hair*
Amethyst: I am with the debate team after school hours and free periods to practice plus *looks at Teë* we have a yearbook to edit so no!
Cosmo: Geez, sorry guys I just thought since it's the last time any of us could be together I thought maybe you guys would want to do it.
Everyone starts arguing and disagreeing with it, until a surprising person speaks up.
Teë: Alright! Guys Cosmo could be right, this may be the last time we do something special like this together.
Madison: Wow! Yippee! *note the sarcasm*
Teë: Before we all move on with our lives, maybe travel the world, maybe go to college? So what do you say, Sega?
Everyone looks at each other and starts disagreeing and arguing again, until Teë looks around in the room and sees Trey. They give eye contact to each other and she mouths "Trey please?" He sighs deeply and rolls his eyes. He then puts his hand up.
Trey: I'm in!
Everyone stays silent and looks at him in awe. Teë giggles at him and Trey smiles warmly at her. Xavier sees this and knows that they both still love each other.
Amethyst: Okay how long will it take?
Nigél: Plus what is it about?
Miss Maria: It's all about you Nigél.
Nigél: What? Me?!
Miss Maria: The end of year musical is all about you!
Madison faints until Noah catches her and waves money around her nose. She wakes up instantly and shakes her head.
Miss Maria: It's about all of you, about your lives as seniors, we will call it senior year! *everyone mumbles and whispers* Everyone stand in front of the stage in a line!
Everyone does that.
Miss Maria: Now step up one by one and say what you want to be? Nigél you start!
Nigél: Easy, save the universe from destruction and evil, get rich, become a basket baller, travel around the magical system with the love of my life. Have 3 kids and be happy! Plus with my mates and chilli dogs! *fist bumps Trey*
Miss Maria: How about you Amethyst?
Amethyst: I want to become the president of all realms!
Miss Maria: Wow!
Amethyst: Of course I have to graduate first! *laughs with others*
Crystal: I want to become a veterinarian and help animals! I also want to get married to my soul mate, have 4 kids, grow old and have a dog!
Sally; I want to be the best princess I can be for my kingdom for as long as I shall live!
Xavier: I want to become a rockstar! *everyone looks at him* And yeah also what she said too!
Theo: I want to have the most perfect cremé brûlée!
Cosmo; I wanna be a musician and go to chaos university. The most prestigious music school in the world!
Miles: I want to be happy, find love, and also cure incurable diseases. I want to study medicine.
Melanie: I wanna become the best female soccer player in the history of soccer!
Sophia: I want to be a fashion designer, have 5 kids with a big mansion and a very cute husband! *kisses Jason's cheek*
Jason: I want to be the worlds best basket baller and also that too.
Teë: I want to find myself, be the real me and I think we should stage the perfect prom!
Everyone: Awww!
Madison: Aww how cute! You know what I want, a one woman show on broadway and a big marquee that reads Madison is everything!
Sophia's POV
My plan has been working and going to plan. Everyone is talking to each other again and becoming friendly and friends together. Even Trey and Sally which is hard to believe! It's been three weeks since we started with this musical and things have been changing in a good way. Amethyst and Nigél got back together! Theo and Melanie are getting closer and used to each other again, Trey and Teë are talking and becoming best friends again and they don't argue anymore! Amethyst and Crystal have become friends again, the girls are fine now except from Sally and Teë who still despise each other. Xavier and Sally have become closer and closer by the minute, I'm starting to think people are with the wrong person. Also Xavier and Trey are getting there but they aren't fully fixed yet. Anyways two days till the musical and a week till we graduate! Also three days till prom! I'm so excited I have to start making my dress. Crystal and Miles are just shy towards each other which annoys me!
Time skip (Day of musical)
Trey: You guys, today is the musical!
Xavier: I'm so excited, I'm playing lead guitarist in all songs! Except the parts of the musical I'm in.
Sally: I'm so proud of you Xavier! *kisses his cheek* Oops sorry! *blushes* It's friendly anyways, a kiss is just a kiss.
Xavier: *blushes madly* Y-yeah I guess so...(Feelings for Sally are coming back or maybe they never left...Ugh how am I going to tell Teë this?)
Trey: *looks around* Guys! Have you guys seen Teë today?
Miles: Nope. Last time I saw her was yesterday evening.
Trey: Okay.
Jason: Why you asking all of a sudden?
Trey: I just have this feeling that something's not right with her, think about it she would never miss a day of high school, EVER!
Amethyst: You got a point Trey...I'll go check on her after school.
Everyone: Nuh uh we're all going!
Amethyst: Geez geez, alright!
Trey's POV
Since the whole day, there were no lessons due to the musical. We all rushed out of school and started going to Teë's house in our cars. I just had a feeling she's not okay and when I have a feeling about someone I lo-- I mean! Like! As in like in a friendly way not the like like way...Anyways, I have this sort of sixth sense where I can sense something's wrong or something bad is going to happen, I feel like it's a gift or something cause sometimes I could have dreams of Teë or more like visions. Don't make that face that isn't creepy and it isn't my fault anyway...
With Teë
Teë's POV
I came back home from school at 8pm last night due to the last dress rehearsal for the musical. As I open the door and walk inside. I lock it securely and put my bag on the rack. Suddenly pain abruptly occurs in my chest where my heart is. The chaos emerald! It's him, he's here, he's trying to weaken me and paralyse me! I try to fight it as long as I can, but I end up falling to the ground, shaking uncontrollably. I see a tall, dark, big figure emerging from the darkness, I knew it, it's him!
Flashback
Dr Smith: Hello Princess! Or should I say Tatiana...
Teë: W-what a-are you d-doing h-here?!
Dr Smith: Oh I thought I would check up on you like what I've been doing for the past few months...
Teë: (M-months?!) W-why...I'm this close to killing Trey...
Dr Smith: No you're not! If you wanted to kill him you could have done it almost 8 months ago, but you didn't! You have had so many opportunities to kill him and you never did...Ahhh I see what's going on here, you've fallen in love with that pathetic prince AGAIN!
Teë: W-wait? What d-do you mean by a-again?!
Dr Smith: Did I say again, I meant uh...
Teë: You meant nothing! You knew my p-past and kept it away from me, *stands up shakily* I sat there crying myself to sleep every night and you used to tell me that my past was nothing and that you guys found me and took me in...Now I'm starting to think that was all a li--*falls to the ground* AHHHHH!
Dr Smith: *blows dark shell* Don't you dare speak to me like that! I knew those little friends of yours will turn you against me! For the record, none of us never cared about you actually I was going to kill you after kidnapping you, but I thought if your memories disappeared then you won't remember them and I could turn you against them and make you stronger. So I did! You were such a desperate little pathetic pest who wanted love and couldn't get it in return.
Teë: *eye twitches* Y-you don't s-scare me...
Dr Smith: Oh but I will! *laughs evilly* *blows dark shell harder*
Teë: AAAHHHHHH! *cries* I-IT HURTSSSS!
Dr Smith: Tell me where they all are and I will let you go!
Teë: *stands up and hits him with hammer* N-NEVER! *falls to her kneesand holds her head* AAAAAHHHHH!
Dr Smith: Wrong choice! Tyson hit her!
Teë: W-what? *looks behind her* T-Ty?
Tyson: Don't call me that! You traitor!
Teë: *cries* P-please Tyson, help m-me..! I have a musical I have to go to tomorrow and I'm one of the lead singers.
Tyson: *chuckles bitterly* Too bad!
Teë: AAAAAHHHHHH! S-STOP IT!!!! AAAAAAHHHH-- *Tyson injects her with a strong paralysis venom* AAAAAAHHHHH! W-what's happening?! I c-can't move! Please spare me...
Tyson: Heh, you had your chance now it's my turn to kill Trey!
Teë: N-no...NO! I WON'T LET YOU!
Tyson: Too had you won't be alive to see it...
Teë: W-what?
Tyson starts to walks towards me, I try to use to rest of my leftover strength to pull myself across the floor. Tears are falling from cheeks in anger, but in sadness and defeat. Trey was right, they were all right. Somehow I was their friends or I was something to them...Now it's too late, I don't know what I'm going to do. I hold onto my dark blue chaos emerald tightly in my pocket as my tears fall onto it, it glows brightly. Please guys I'm counting on you, please Trey find me...Then I felt a painful whack in the back of my head, everything went black.
Dr Smith told Teë the truth! But Teë is now unconscious and paralysed, what will she do? Will the others get to her on time or will she die without being saved? Find out in the next chapter! Coming out soon...
End of Chapter 9