11. History repeats itself over and over again...

Miles: Teë, there is something that you should know...
Teë: Tell me after I've taken the antidote.
Miles: That's the thing...*sighs deeply* There is no antidote, there never was...
Teë: So I'm actually going to die...Wow so he actually tricked us. Well I kinda deserved it...*looks down*
Melanie: You definitely don't deserve this!
Sophia: No one deserves the pain, you are going through!
Sally: You can't die, there has to be another way...
Trey: This is not fair...
Teë: Trey...I'm sorry but please respect the decision that I made.
Xavier: What decision?
Crystal: Stop talking to each other telepathically! We want to know as well.
Amethyst: You guys can speak telepathically now, your powers are progressing rapidly...
Trey: She said she made the decision to get injected with the lethal poison.
Everyone: WHAT!
Jason: *eye twitches* Y-you did what?
Teë: You guys don't understand why I did it! I did it for the sake of...
Nigél: For the sake of who!
Melanie: Yeah who would need it more than you do?!
Teë: I did it for the sake of...*looks at Trey* (I did it for you, Trey...He said he would have killed you right when you were distracted so I told him to kill me instead cause you have a family and I don't, so it's fine)
Trey: NO IT'S NOT FINE! I could've taken hi--
Teë: No you couldn't have, whether you liked it or not. You wouldn't have been able to take him, he's been planning this for years and years since I disappeared he has stuff prepared and that are way stronger than you.
Trey: Well fine...We can all work together! *walks off*
Crystal: *whispers* What did you do?
Teë: *closes eyes* (I'll tell you later.) *opens eyes*
Crystal: Woah did you just--
Teë: Yep I just did *smirks and walks off*
Crystal: Can I do it too?
Teë: Nope its only me and Trey who can communicate between each other telepathically but I can tell you something, you can't tell me in return.
Crystal: Aww man!
Theo: Enough with the chit chat. Trey is leaving us!
Teë; Sorry let's go!
Jason's POV
Trey is a very stubborn person, he is the type of person who would want to do this type of job alone, but we're not letting this faker pretend to be the hero when he's gonna probably end up getting himself killed! Always wanting to be the hero that saves everyone. Hmph! Show off!
At Station Square
Trey's POV
When we arrived, the entire capital of Oceania was up in flames. Stephen, Caleb and Cosmo met us there. Citizens were running and screaming for their lives, it was a horrific sight. Even some citizens were on fire and dying. My subjects are dying...We all started fighting the robots who were trying to take over. I snuck off with Dr Smith to the palace. This fight is between me and him...I'm not letting him kill Teë, there has to be an antidote somewhere. Knowing him he's prepared to use it in exchange for something.
Trey: It's just me and you, Smith!
Dr Smith: A fight to death!
Trey: Deal! But you probably can't catch me...*spin dashes toward Smith and hits him*
Dr Smith: Ahhh! You'll pay for that you pest!
We continued fighting, I had a vision of Teë but this time it was like I was seeing through Teë's eyes. She was fighting the robots swiftly, and was asking for me. So I telepathically communicated with Nigél and told him not to tell Teë where I was. No matter what she does! I was fighting with Dr Smith, but this time he was 100 times stronger than last time we fought. Teë was right I wasn't ready for this, but I wasn't going to give up that easily. He hit me with the same type of robot like 5 years ago, but it was even stronger. I had broken ribs, and a broken arm. He kept hitting to the ground and it was becoming harder and harder for me to get up.
With the others
Sally: Citizens, evacuate the city now!
Xavier: Sally, you, Miles and I will evacuate the citizens to a safe place. Nigél, Teë, Sophia, Jason, Theo, Melanie destroy the big robots and Amethyst, Crystal, Cosmo, Stephen and Caleb destroy the other robots and put out the fires.
Everyone: Got it! *runs off*
Teë's POV
I was fighting the robots with my hammer. It was quite easy, but I saw a robot grab a person and it wasn't any ordinary person. She was the Queen of the Rose Kingdom that I saw at the ball, 8 months ago. I charged at the robot and destroyed it, it dropped the Queen until the King of the Rose Kingdom jumped and caught her.
Teë: Get to a safe place! You are not safe here.
King Alex: I have a few moves of my own. *takes out Excalibur sword* I can help, you destroy the other robots I'll take care of the rest.
Teë: Okay, how about the Queen?
Queen Rosette: *dusts off ball dress* Well that was quite rude of it. *takes out Rose Kingdom legendary sword*
Teë: Um...Your highness...Are you sure you want to fight?
Queen Rosette: Don't let my innocent looks fool you, I was off guard when that robot grabbed me. But I can handle myself, go!
Teë: Okay guys, please keep safe! *runs off with hammer*
Queen Rosette: Who was that girl, Alexander?
King Alex: *looks at Teë running away* That, Rosette. That was our daughter.
With the others
Teë's POV
I keep getting visions, but I don't understand them. It's like one minute I'm fighting a robot and the next minute I'm fighting Dr Smith. W-wait...Where's Trey? I looked around at all of us fighting except Trey. That idiot, he went to fight Dr Smith on his own, why does he have to be so stubborn! Sometimes I just wanna...Arghhhhh! I felt a pain all over my body, which meant I was feeling Trey's pain and it hurt like hell. I need to find him quickly, but the poison is acting really quick!
Teë: Guys!
They all run to Teë and huddle up.
Caleb: *pant* *pant* What's up?
Teë: Have any of you seen Trey anywhere?
Jason: *looks around* Gosh that faker!
Crystal: What?
Jason: He went to fight Dr Smith by himself.
Melanie: He's so arghhhhh!
Teë: I know right!
Amethyst: You don't seem worried Nigél...
Nigél: I am! I'm just tired out that I can't show any emotion.
Cosmo: Mmhmm...
Stephen: You're hiding something...
Amethyst: It's like you are not worried about him because...*narrows her eyes* You know where he is, don't you?
Nigél: I-I...
Everyone stares at him and moves closer towards him.
Nigél: Alright alright I do...Now stop making that face at me!
Crystal: Why don't you tell us where he is?
Nigél: I can't...
Theo: Why not?
Nigél: Cause he told me I shouldn't...
Sophia: And why is that? *crosses arms*
Nigél: Cause it just is!
Teë: I know why...
Cosmo: Why?
Teë: He doesn't want me to come in between his fight with Dr Smith and get myself hurt or even worse...Kill myself.
Amethyst: Why couldn't he have just told us that instead of running off like that?!
Teë: Cause he knew I wouldn't let him go and that I would insist on coming with him, even if it meant risking my own life...*sighs* But still that's not his call to make...
Amethyst: Teë! Are you going crazy?!
Melanie: You will end up killing yourself!
Teë: I don't care!
Crystal: No, no you're not thinking clearly...
Teë: Oh I am thinking very clear and I'm thinking that I'm going to die soon anyways so I would want to die for something not for nothing.
Theo: Crystal's right, you're not thinking clearly.
Teë; I've never been this clear in my entire life! I must find him with or without you guys. So Nigél...*turns to him* I'm going to say this once slowly and as nicely as I can. Where is Trey?
Nigél: I can't tell y--
Teë: *hits him with hammer* TELL ME!
Nigél: *holds his face in pain* I-I can't...I promised him and I never break a promise. He told me that he wanted to fight him alone.
Teë: You don't understand Nigél, that is not fighting, that is suicide. I can feel his pain and I keep getting visions of h-him getting hurt more and more and you're just standing there knowing where he is, is not helping.
Nigél: I CAN'T! Just leave it...
Teë: I see how it is...*runs off*
Amethyst: Teë!
Melanie: Someone go after her!
J&S: We will!
Sophia: You guys keep fighting the robots here, we will follow her.
Theo: Okay, just make sure she doesn't find Trey!
Jason: Don't worry, she won't!
Jason's POV
Now I know they said make sure she doesn't find Trey, but we never said that we wouldn't find Trey. So Sophia and I made a deal with Teë and said we will help her find Trey, as long as she doesn't tell the others. She agreed and we took our motorcycles. She was sitting behind me on my motorcycle and Sophia has her own. We were riding very quickly through the capital.
Jason: Where could Trey be?
Sophia: Instead of asking that question, it should be where would Dr Smith be? Teë, do you know any places Dr Smith would go to? In all the years you spent with him.
Teë: Hmm...I got it! He would go to the palace, since that's the main part of the capital.
Jason: Palace it is!
Teë: The pain is increasing...
Sophia: Then we better hurry!
With Trey and Dr Smith
Trey's POV
I've tried my best to fight Dr Smith on my own, but there's no use. He's became too powerful over the years. I've been beaten, broken and bruised. But I will never give up!
Trey: Y-you monster!
Dr Smith: I know I get that a lot! *hits Trey*
Trey: Ugh...*coughs up blood* I will never give up! Not for what you did to Teë! Y-you took her against her own will, you kidnapped her!
Dr Smith: Trey, that's not the real story.
Trey: Okay, then tell me the real truth of what happened at Space Colony ARK. While I was unconscious.
Dr Smith: Fine as you wish...
Flashback
Trey: I just want these words...To be my last words...That I always wanted to say to you. Teë Rosa, I...I...*closes eyes*
Teë: T-TREY?!!
Dr Smith: *smiles evilly* MWAHAHAHA! I'VE FINALLY WON!! And it's all thanks to you, pinky!
Teë: T-Treyella...Why didn't I realise...That you were always there for me? *sobs uncontrollably*
Dr Smith: You stupid girl, if you didn't get in his way! He would've lived. *grins*
Teë stops sobbing and clenches her fists, her eyes turn from sweet jade green to a fiery essence.
Teë: NO! IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT!!
Dr Smith turns around confused.
Teë: AND YOU'RE GONNA PAY! *holds up her hammer*
Dr Smith: *sweats nervously* EASY WITH THAT HAMMER!
Teë: YOU'RE GONNA REGRET THIS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!! *charging towards him*
Dr Smith picks up Trey's body with his gigantic robot in his metallic finger.
Dr Smith: Come closer and I will crush him.
Teë: *stops running and holds hammer* DROP HIM RIGHT NOW!
Dr Smith: Or what? You wouldn't dare to try hit me with Trey as my shield.
Teë keeps quiet like she's in thought, she looks down at her feet. The next thing she says is going to change her life and all the people she's ever cared about forever.
Teë: You like making deals! Take me instead and let Trey LIVE!
Dr Smith: And why on Oceania would I want you?
Teë: Because I can do things LIKE THIS! *hits the wall with her hammer*
Dr Smith: Hm, you have a point there...Besides, he's no use for me anymore.
Teë: He isn't dead...right?
Dr Smith: The boy was being dramatic, he's alive but deeply injured. He's too weak to be my enemy from now on. *smiles evilly* So, I want you to become a member of the Smith&co empire if so...I will let your friends go especially Trey and I will no longer destroy Oceania and the seven realms. But you must no longer return to Oceania nor the sever realms, we will face our battles in space.
Teë: *jaw drops* *tears whelm up her eyes* (Shall I do this? Risk my entire life for Trey? If I don't...He'll torture Trey and I don't want that happening) *closes eyes and tears fall down her cheek* *sighs deeply* I accept.
End of Flashback
Trey: S-she risked her life...For me...
Dr Smith: Yeah sadly I didn't kill her when I had the chance!
Trey: That's it! *hits Dr Smith's robot*
Dr Smith: It won't be that easy, boy! *steps on Trey with robot*
Trey: Ugh...I-I can't b-breathe...
Dr Smith: *lifts off foot* How does it feel to lose Trey?
Trey: This isn't the end...*crawls across the floor* I...Will...Never...Lose...*falls unconscious*
Dr Smith: You are wrong this time Trey! It is the end, your end! Sayonara Trey Blues! *fires missile*
Teë: Jason, they're over there! *points in front*
Sophia: Oh no...
Teë: What?
Sophia: Trey is unconscious on the floor and a missile is heading straight for him!
Teë: N-no...NO!
Teë's POV
Before I could register what I was doing, I jumped off the motorcycle and started running in front of the missile. I heard Jason and Sophia shout for me to come back, but I didn't listen in that moment I didn't care about myself. All I cared about was Trey. I ran in front the missile shielding Trey from it.
Teë: NOOOOOOO! TREYYYYYY!
BOOM!
One hour later after the explosion
Dr Smith: Damn it that girl got in the way!
Trey: *opens eyes* (Teë? What is she doing here? What the heck happened?!)
Miles: *runs and helps Trey up* You okay buddy?
Trey: Yeah I think I am... *smiles*
Jason: Faker, Teë is hurt...Bad...
Trey: W-what?! How! Who hurt her?!
Everyone pointed at Dr Smith
Trey: Y-you hurt her! It was supposed to be me!
Dr Smith: C-calm down Trey, I never meant to hit her...
Trey: YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID! *turns around and runs away*
Jason: Why is he running away?
Trey: *runs back and spindashes at the robot* Heh heh, you are dead!
Dr Smith: AAAAHHH! *robot falls* You pest! *kicks Trey*
Trey: Ugh... *falls on ground*
Dr Smith: Stupid boy, you can't even avenge your girlfriend! *laughs evilly* Sorry I won't be there for the funeral...*flies away* I WON, TREY BLUES!
Trey: *gets up* How's Teë?
Sophia: She's breathing, but her pulse is weak...
Trey: No...no...Nigél didn't I tell you not to tell her?! *turns to him*
Nigél: I didn't tell her, I swear. Even when she hit me with her hammer. She found you because of her visions and because she knows you and Dr Smith inside out.
Amethyst: He's right Trey, this wasn't his fault.
Trey: I know I'm just stressed. Sorry bro...
Nigél: No need to apologise, I get how you feel...
Jason: Faker...I don't think she's gonna--
Trey: Just step aside, I need to see her.
Jason and Sophia step aside to reveal Teë bleeding badly and unconscious. It brings me sadness to see her like this, she doesn't deserve this...I sit beside her and place her head on my lap.
Trey: You are okay right? You're gonna wake up and insult me like you usually do. Teë...Teë! Wake up! WAKE UP! *tears well up*
Teë: *opens eye slightly* T-Trey...
Trey: You're okay!
Teë: Trey...*breathes heavily* I don't think I'm gonna...
Trey: No you are going to be fine! Don't say that. Gosh why did you do that?!
Teë: *giggles lightly* *mimics Trey's voice* I was feeling epic.
Trey: *chuckles halfheartedly* Shut up, how can you joke at a time like this. You are going to be okay, right?
Teë: *coughs up blood* L-listen to me...All this time I didn't know that you were always right there beside me until now...When I met you, I hated your guts...*cries* A-Although I lost my memory...I fell in love with you all over again...I just wanted you to know that because I won't be able to tell you any sooner.
Trey: Teë...
Teë: It's gonna to be alright...T-Thank you...For everything...*closes eyes*
Teë's POV
As I said my last words I looked at everyone around me and smiled. I felt happy that the most important people in my life were around me in the last seconds of my life. I'm glad I told Trey I loved him before the outcome. I knew I wasn't waking up, I knew that. I took my last breath, my last heartbeat and closed my eyes. I was engulfed in darkness...
Trey: No, don't go...Tiana...TEË! Wake up! You can't leave us *puts his forehead on hers* You can't leave m-me *sobs* Please don't do this! Teë! TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Teë is dead...Don't hate me, she had to die she was just in too much pain! Don't worry guys the last two chapters are the finale and it's going to be EPIC! She didn't even get her memory back :(( Trey didn't even tell her that he loved her, come on Trey! What will the others do? Will Dr Smith be defeated? Find out in the next chapter. Coming soon...
End of Chapter 11