10: I would risk my live for you.

Trey's POV
We all rushed to Teë's house, wow it's been a while since all of us were together. It feels normal again and I like this feeling more than anything else in the world! Crystal and Theo knock repeatedly on the door. I don't feel like we are safe around here.
Trey: Guys? Is it just me or do I feel like that we don't feel safe around here?
Amethyst: Yeah, almost like we are being watched...
Someone with a bandana covering their face charges at us with a rifle gun. Trey trips the guy over, kicks the rifle out his hand into the bushes and Jason ties him up. Miles injects some substance into the persons neck, he loses unconscious almost immediately. We all look at Miles in shock.
Miles: *chuckles* Don't worry I didn't kill him.
Everyone: *breathes out* Phew!
Crystal: What did it do to him?
Miles: It's a strong sedative, he will wake up in a couple of hours without any memory of the last 24 hours.
Nigél: Nice work, Miles *messes his hair*
Miles: Yeah yeah just don't touch the hair. *pushes Nigél's hand away*
Crystal: That was cool, Miles. How did you do it?
Miles: Oh I just mixed some chemicals in a lab and they became into a strong sedative.
Crystal: How do you know, it became into a strong sedative?
Everyone eyed him suspiciously.
Miles: I didn't use anyone as a test subject, I just simply woke up at 6pm in the lab where the sedative was and I was in the lab from 3pm so that means I probably took a whiff of it. Plus I had no memory, I had to figure it out myself. That's when I realised I made an extremely strong sedative.
Crystal: Wow that's so smart and cool. *blushes* I-I mean good job Miles *punches him in the arm*
Miles: *holds arm in pain* OW!
Crystal: *chuckles nervously* S-sorry...(What is wrong with me today?)
Theo's POV
Melanie and I destroyed the door with my levitation powers and her fire powers. Afterwards we all ran inside and found a piece of paper on the floor with a tape recording saying "watch me ;)".
Trey: *picks up tape recording* Really? Watch me?
Sally: It's obvious that somebody kidnapped Teë.
Jason: So why was there some bodyguard outside?
Sophia: Maybe he didn't want us to find something that he wasn't able to find in here.
Miles: Knowing Teë, even if she had consumed a lot of pain, suffering and torture. She would have never told Smith where it was.
Crystal: Which means the thing must be here somewhere.
Amethyst: Teë has a special gift.
Theo: Of music!
Trey: *face palms and groans* NOOO! Not that talent, a different one.
Amethyst: A supernatural gift.
Nigél: How's that possible? And what is it?
Miles: Well that's what we have to find out. Let's watch the tape recording and we might figure out what it is.
Sally's POV
We watch the tape recording on her pink laptop. It shows Dr Smith speaking and torturing Teë in the process. I felt so bad for her and that just wanted me to say sorry to her as soon as possible.
Video tape recording
Dr Smith: Greetings pests! I just wanted to say that you guys won. You stole Teë back and made her realise who she was *claps* bravo! But what you didn't do was get her memory back. It was obvious that she would never get her memory back like come on she's a brat who would love this thing? *grabs Teë by the rope while in duct tape* Say bye to your friends, Teë for the last time! *rips off duct tape*
Teë: You are such a dick. But I will behave and just say my goodbyes to them. *faces camera* Call Hectors Eskimo Cow Kiss. Monkeys Yawn. Don't Invade Afraid Rhinos Yo-yos Anti Nitrous Daniel. Respond Equator Adamas Doctor. Tango Honey Eating Right Early. Inspired Sandwich. Annually. King Experience Years. India Does Open Nachos *holds pinky up* Tangy. King Naveen On Water. Winter Has Anyone Tiny. Indonesia Tasty. Oval Pancakes English National Sally. But I do know if you guys don't find it, Ian Williams One Nigél *holds pinky up* Tatiana Cause Opportunity Mother Escapes. Basketball Antidote Coffee Keeps. Amethyst Layla Issac Valencia Equatorial! *cries and looks down* Please hurr-- AAAHHHHHH!
Dr Smith: You have 22 hours before I kill her. Right it's now 8:30pm so you have till 6:30pm to find her and save your precious universe before I destroy it and reconstruct it into the Smith & co empire. *laughs evilly* Tick tock, freedom fighters.
Teë: He's gonna ki-- AAAAAHHHHH!
The next sight made me want to cry, Dr Smith injected some type of substance into her and took the needle out harshly. Her arm started to bleed rapidly. We all gasped, some of us cried. Trey was clenching his fist drawing blood.
Dr Smith: If you think that I'll kill her when the time is up, you're wrong! This lethal poison will kill her slowly and painfully. It will torture her from the inside out, it will burn her veins and arteries. She will feel everything and be left in this catatonic state until you guys find me and do what I want then we may have an agreement. Something I want for the antidote to cure *grabs Teë's face* your precious little friend. *laughs evilly*
She rolled her eyes back into her head and fell down causing the camera to fall and switch off.
End of video tape
Crystal: *cries* O-oh my Chaos...Teë...S-she's hurt and she's gonna die.
Melanie: Don't say that! She won't. We have to get to her and find her before that poison kills her.
Jason: Where could have Smith taken her though?
Xavier: Nothing in the frickin video gave us any information about any supernatural gifts! Like what does call hectors Eskimo cow kiss even mean?!
Trey: Guys...Teë is in trouble!
Theo: I think we know th--
Trey: No I mean I can somehow feel her suffering and pain emotionally. I had a vision that she was paralysed and wounded severely.
Amethyst: Oh my goodness! *covers her mouth*
Everyone: What?!
Amethyst: Trey, show me your chest.
Nigél: Excuse me, stripping is not going to help Teë!
Sophia: Aww someone's jealous! *pokes his cheek*
Nigél: N-no I'm not...*turns around and blushes*
Amethyst: You guys have such impure minds. *rolls her eyes* Trey, show me your chest. Now!
Amethyst's POV
Trey took off his shirt and it revealed a crescent moon surrounded by the seven chaos emeralds. It was his birthmark. I was astonished but Trey being the confused one didn't know what we were looking at.
Trey: What are you looking at?
Amethyst: *mumbles* Y-your *looks up at him* You are the descendent of the ultimate royal knight life forms. King Arthur. He was the most powerful King in history and had immeasurable powers that had no limits. That's you! You are King Arthur. Well his descendant but basically you are him it's almost like a reincarnation!
Everyone: W-what!
Trey: How come it never showed before?
Amethyst: That's because you weren't connected with the descendant of *gasps*
Everyone: WHAT?!
Nigél: Amethyst, tell us what you have just discovered.
Amethyst: The birth mark of the powerful ancient king only appears on the descendant if...He is connected to the descendant of the great Queen Anastasia through the power of the chaos emeralds.
Melanie: I don't get it.
Amethyst: You are connected to the descendant of Queen Anastasia, which means we know her!
Crystal: Who could it be?
Amethyst; Well he has to be connected to the person emotionally.
Trey: So it's either Teë, Sally or Madison.
Sally: Me?
Trey: I did love you once in my life so it counts, right Amethyst?
Amethyst: You guys don't understand. The person has to have a magical element and supernatural talent connected to that magical element to be the descendant. Madison is not royalty, Sally is royalty but doesn't have supernatural gifts which leaves Teë.
Xavier: That's crazy!
Miles: That's impossible. Teë is not a princess...*looks at Trey* Right?
Trey: *nervously chuckles* I think there is something you guys should know.
Sophia: We don't have all day, tell us now!
Trey: I told you guys how I saved Teë, but I didn't tell you guys where I saved Teë from. I saved her from a realm, The Rose Kingdom. After I saved her, she tried to say her name but I interrupted her and told her that her name was Teë Rosa since Tatiana Rosetta Prosana was wayyyyy too long. But if I remember clearly, she was about to call herself Princess before she said her full name meaning she is--
Crystal: The lost princess of the Rose Kingdom.
Theo: Wow she's a princess. All this time and now we are just figuring it out.
Amethyst: Her birth mark should appear on her wrist. And instead of a moon, it would have a sun. You two are like ying and yang, you are meant to be, that's why you two have this strong, undeniable connection.
Xavier: That's why she used to be so attached to you when she was younger. It all makes sense now. She felt like she was in debt to you at all times!
Amethyst: Well those are the side effects of hormones, but her magical abilities magnified that. All we need to do is find information from the video.
Miles: Already did!
Everyone: Huh?!
Melanie: She was basically speaking gibberish.
Miles: No she wasn't, she was being safe about it and very smart. That she said it all in code...
Sally: Elaborate?
Miles: If you hear at the start of each word, it was a letter of the message, see? *replays the video*
Replay of video
Teë: You are such a dick. But I will behave and just say my goodbyes to them. *faces camera* Call Hectors Eskimo Cow Kiss. Monkeys Yawn. Don't Invade Afraid Rhinos Yo-yos Anti Nitrous Daniel. Respond Equator Adamas Doctor. India Time. Tango Honey Eating Right Early. Inspired Sandwich. Annually. King Experience Years. India Does Open Nachos *holds pinky up* Tangy. King Naveen On Water. Winter Has Anyone Tiny. Indonesia Tasty. Oval Pancakes English National Sally. But I do know if you guys don't find it, Ian Williams One Nigél *holds pinky up* Tatiana Cause Opportunity Mother Escapes. Basketball Antidote Coffee Keeps. Amethyst Layla Issac Valencia Equatorial! *cries and looks down* Please hurr-- AAAHHHHHH! *paused*
End of replay
Miles: She gave us clues, big ones.
Trey: Tell us what she said.
Miles: Amethyst help me out here!
Amethyst: Alright. *looks at sheet of paper* Every time she held her pinky up, it symbolised an apostrophe. So...Let's do this.
After 5 minutes we decoded the message, we read it to the others.
Miles: *sighs deeply* It says, "Check my diary and read it. There is a key, I don't know what it opens but I do know if you guys don't find it...*closes eyes and rubs head in stress*
Theo: What?
Trey: Miles...What does it say next?
Amethyst: *sighs deeply* it says "I won't come back alive, please hurry!"
Crystal: Oh my God!
Jason: We have to find her.
Sophia: Yeah like now!
Xavier: But where could she be?
Trey: With Smith.
Miles: Yeah and I think she gave us where they could be too.
Everyone: Where?!
Miles: Well she didn't give us precisely, but she did give us coordinates. 15,01,76 and 19,21,01. The longitude and the latitude.
Sally: Wow!
Melanie: Teë really thought this through!
Nigél: She outsmarted Smith! Ha take that you big pig! *laughs*
Crystal: Miles, where are the coordinates located?
Miles: *looks on tracker* Wait...That can't be right...
Jason: *grabs tracker and looks on it* Oh no...
Trey: What guys what?!
Miles: It's hard to say, but she's--
Jason: Hanging off of a cliff.
Xavier: Enough chit chat we have to find her diary and the key, so we can find her magical elements and get Teë back!
Crystal: I think I know where the key may lead to. Maybe some type of chest...
Melanie: *comes downstairs and holds up diary* Found it!
Sally: Flip to the latest page she wrote in where the key is.
Melanie flips to the page and reads it while taking the key.
Melanie: The element is in her house somewhere.
Theo: Where though?
Melanie: That's the thing, it doesn't say where exactly the element is, I read her old pages from before she disappeared and it is a riddle of where her true element is hidden. The one she wore on the ball was fake, but because of the chaos emerald in her heart was reacting to it--
Nigél: It made it seem real.
Melanie: Yep!
Crystal: No wonder she told me to keep it a secret cause she didn't know what it actually was. She must've read her diary and knew it was fake!
Miles: What does the riddle say?
Melanie: It is within the house, not inside it. It is hidden, yet in plain sight. It is behind courage, bravery and love. When you see it, you will know what you are looking for...
Sally: What kind of damn riddle is that?
Xavier: Exactly!
Crystal: Why couldn't she just say where it was?!
Trey: So it could be protected from people who could've used it for evil like Dr Smith.
Miles: *looks at key* It has something on the key, it looks like Trey's birthmark but has the sun and moon this time instead. Like an eclipse.
Theo: What does that mean?
Amethyst: It means that we can all try and find it, but the one who will truly know where it is and can access and open it, is a descendant of King Arthur or Queen Anastasia. You have to be able to unlock it which means Teë had discovered her powers before she disappeared so she knew how to use her powers and you do not. It will only reveal itself to you, Trey. I can only guide you and tell you what to say. You only get one chance at this so concentrate and don't say anything wrong!
Trey: Fine...I'll try. Tell me what to say. *takes key from Melanie*
Amethyst: The seven chaos emeralds are united. The sevens chaos are the servers, they are the ones that unify the chaos.
Trey: *takes a deep breath and closes his eyes* The seven chaos emeralds are united. The seven chaos are the servers, they are the ones that unify the chaos.
Suddenly the key starts to glow brightly in a spectrum of rainbow colours. It flashes like a metal detector blinking fast if it gets near the element.
Sally: You did it!
Jason: All you need to do is wave the key around and where it responds to the most, is where the element is.
Trey: Okay *holds key out and closes his eyes*
Amethyst: Does it tell you something?
Trey: I think it's telling me something... (King Arthur! Can you hear me, Knave?) Yes I can hear you. (What do you want and what are you doing here?) I'm looking for the Queen Anastasia's magical element. (Ahhh, Queen Anastasia known today as Princess Tatiana Rosetta Prosana of the Rose Kingdom) Do you know who I am? (Yes Knave, you are Prince Tremain Achilles Blues) Just call me Trey instead. (Knave, my name is Caliburn I am your sword) Caliburn? Aren't you...(Don't expose my identity, but yes you know who I truly am. Excalibur.) how will I save her? Where did she tell you where the element was hidden? (It's within a brick behind the group photo of the Freedom Fighters on the stairs) *opens eyes, runs to the picture and takes it down* *closes eyes* Where is it, Caliburn? (use your power to activate it, Knave!) How?! (Just focus your love on the brick while holding the key over it) *holds the key over the brick* (Now focus your love of her on it!) How do you know I...(Isn't it obvious?! The way you blush when she see her, then you end up walking into a pole...) *rolls eyes* Shut up Caliburn. *closes his eyes* (Now focus!)
Trey focuses his love and power on the hidden brick, it shines brightly and becomes a diamond chest with the symbol of Trey and Teë's birthmarks on it.
Trey: (You did it, Knave! Now unlock the chest with the key!) *unlocks the chest*
Trey opens his eyes and it reveals two elements. A tiara with seven jewels in it which represent the chaos emeralds but it glows pink and a crown which has seven jewels representing the seven chaos emerald it glows a blue.
Trey: *takes both elements* Why are there two? (Because one of them are yours, Knave! One of them belong to you, the one that glows the colour of your birth rite is your element) should I take both of them? (Of course, they are no longer safe here, Knave. Take them at once) Alright. *runs downstairs* I found them!
Everyone: Ooooo!
Sophia: They look pretty!
Sally: Those are the most beautiful crowns I've ever seen!
Melanie: Why are there two?
Miles: One is for Teë and one is for Trey.
Theo: They look like stars!
Jason; Enough basking in the light of the elements, lets go get Teë quickly!
They get to where Teë is and see her alone dangling from the cliff with a rope. She's unconscious and Trey reads the note on the rope, he clenches his fists and they draw my blood than before. He falls on his knees and screams.
Sally: Trey, what's wrong?
Trey: *gives Sally the note*
Sally: *looks at it* Oh n-no *cries*
Crystal: What?! You guys are scaring me...
Sally: There's no deal, I'm taking the universe. Sorry there is no antidote, she's as good as dead! -Dr Smith
Nigél: That good for nothing--
Amethyst: *hugs Nigél and cries* What are we g-gonna do?
Nigél: *hugs back* I don't know baby...I don't know...
Xavier: *pulls Teë up and lays her on the grass* Teë! Teë! Wake up!
Trey: Come on Teë, you can do this..
Melanie: W-we can't live without y-you again...
Teë's POV
I'm in darkness until I open my eyes slightly and see everyone crying, do they think I'm dead? I cough and sit up. They all hug me.
Crystal: Are you okay? *sniffs*
Sally: Are you intact?
Amethyst: Are you hurt?
Melanie: Is everything okay?
Teë: I'm fine guys...Really...
Xavier: Teë! *hugs Teë*
Teë: Xavier! *hugs Xavier back* *lets go* Are you guys okay? Why were you all crying? Did you think I was dead or something? *giggles* Did you guys get the message? And also do you guys have the antidote cause I kinda need it.
Miles: Teë, there is something you should know...
Will they tell Teë that she can't be cured and that she's going to die a slow and painful death? What will happen to everyone? What will happen to Oceania and the seven realms? Teë is a princess! It has been confirmed. Will she finally meet her parents? Teë and Trey are both descendants of a powerful, royal and ancient bloodline, what does it mean? Will they defeat Dr Smith once and for all?
Find out on the next chapter, coming soon...
End of Chapter 10