More Dammeu

Meulin's P.O.V. 

I look up at my shipping wall. 

"I have all the ships!" I squeal. I think I do at least?? I'm pretty sure I said something? I don't know anymore. Ever since the incident with Kurloz. I shudder. I don't like thinking about it. 

I grab my piece or red chalk to start adding to my shipping wall. 

"Hmmmmm, who would look cute together?" I wonder. My eyes dart over to the picture of me. I don't have a line leading to anybody yet, but I decide to change that! I use my chalk and draw a line over to Damara. 

I have liked her for awhile now, but she wouldn't know. I stopped trying to use my voice. It only sounds like gibberish and nobody understands me. I will sign things at people instead! I sign things at Damara all the time. Usually, things like "I love you with all my heart" or "You are my favorite one," but she doesn't understand me. It's okay though, I can talk to Kurloz. My thoughts are interrupted by Damara waving her hand in my face. 

I perk up and smile at her. I wave hi and start signing to her. I say "I love you! I know you don't understand me, but I still do!" and she doesn't understand. She just looks at me funny and pats my shoulder. I blush hard at her touching me. Hehe. 

I look up and smile at her as she walks away. "Bye." I wave. 

Damara's P.O.V.

[Japanese] So Meulin is always "signing" things at me. I just want to understand her. She is so cute. I sigh. I know what my next move is. I'm going to- no. Not those thoughts.  A giggle escapes my lips, No, i'm going to learn to sign to her. 

~~~~time skip~~~~

Meulin's P.O.V.

I wake up to Damara shaking me. Rubbing my eyes, I look at her and feel a smile form on my lips. I sign, "Hey Damara! I love you by the way, I hope you love me back." I know she wont understand, but instead of her usual confused face, she looked shocked. Her hand rose up to her chest as if she was out of breath. She draws back, and to my surprise, she signs to me.

"Of course I love you back, Meulin. Why wouldn't I? You are so perfect." I feel something I didn't know was a feeling. I fill up with joy, happiness and exitment. 

Tearing up, I sign back "Did you learn to talk to me? Oh Damara!" I jump up and hug her tightly as tears run down my face. 

She pulls away and signs "I did. I love you Meulin." 

I squeal, and out of exitment, I kiss her, then pull away realizing what I did. "I- I'm sorry I didn't mean-" But she cuts me off with a warm kiss.