Rosemary part two

*leaves off where I left off before*

"You do?" I question. "Awe baby that's so cute!" "Rose! You're making me blush!" "good" I say.
I curtsied then walk into her hive, her following me. Her hive is so neat and put t together,,, I just love it.
"Rose dear, would you like to take a seat on the couch?"
I look at her and ask " may we cuddle?"
"Why wouldn't we" she says smiling while looking down at the coffee she was making.
I look down at my black shoes and smile shyly. "Yay" I whisper
I walk over to the couch and sit down, waiting for my girlfriend to come over and cuddle with me.

~~~~~ le time skip to when kanaya is done making the coffee ~~~~~

My beautiful troll girlfriend walks over to me holding two cups of coffee. "Here you go dear" she says smiling. I look up at her and return the smile.
She comes and sits in my lap, slowly sipping at her coffee.
She pauses
Then get up fastly and runs to the sink, violently spitting into the sink.
"HOW DO HUMANS DRINK THIS, THIS IS TERRIBLE" she loudly exclaims.
"Kanaya! Babe calm down!" I yell, running over to her.
I hold her hand while she violently spits into the sink. (( I'm trying to make this cute but honestly I'm laughing at my writing ))
After she's done spitting, I lead her over to the couch and begin cuddling again with the occasional kiss.
She rests her head on my shoulder and laces her fingers through mine. "I love you rose" she whispers. I smile. "I love you too, kanaya"

Eventually she falls asleep on my lap and I run my fingers through her hair.

"Is this what love is?" I whisper to myself. "Because if it is, its amazing"

(( sorry it being so short I'm sorry ))