feferi x nepeta

This was a request from laureleddsworld in which I'm happy to make uwu (well technically you requested aradia x feferi x nepeta but I have idea how to do that sorry ;-; )

Nepetas p.o.v.
I am sitting down on the floor of my cave with Pounce De Leon, having a tea party! Tea parties are one of my favoritest things to do! That, and roleplay with terezi, aradia, tavros and vriska. That was also fun!
I giggle. Thinking about being with my friends just makes me so happy!
However I do really like talking to feferi, she's always so nice and kind to me, and she always tells me how cute she thinks I am, and that she would like to hang out sometime.
I can't go to her hive, beclaws it's underwater, I think. Maybe I should invite her to my hive! I think she would like that.
I log onto trollian and start to talk to feferi
(( ILL MESS UP ON FEFS QUIRK I KNOW ))
AC: :33< *ac taps the sl33ping fish purrincesses head to wake her up furrom her d33p sl33p* *she says* hey feferi! Would you pawsibly want to join me in my cave? :3 *ac awaits an answer*
CC: ) ( ---Ey N--Ep! I would lov--E to join you! 38)
AC: :33< *ac jumps in the air excitedly * this will be purrfect! S33 you soon feferi!

Feferi's p.o.v.

So nepeta just invited me to her hive, and I have to say! I'm looking forward to it. Nepeta is probably the sweetest troll their is, and I am flushed for her. I've been trying to drop hints but she is quite not-knowing.
I don't blame her though, it may be part of her autism.
I sometimes read about autism so I can understand her better, but its very complex, I'm learning.
I put on a shade of pink lipstick and a cute top before I head over to her cave. This is going to be so much fun!
I get to thinking though. I really want to tell her how I feel, but should I? It might overwhelm her or she might get scared away,, I dont know 38(
I decide to see how it goes and play it by fin. ( get it,,, she doesn't have ears she has fins?! No? okay I'll go now )
I open up my door and swim to the surface, and I see Eridan up there, sulking.
"What's wrong eridan?" I ask. "Nothing fef just go awway" he says in a snarky remark.
I put my hands up and walk backwards. "Okay" I start "whale I was only trying to be nice" no response from him, so I just start walking to her cave.

~~~~~le time skip~~~~~
Nepetas p.o.v.

"Feferi!! You're here!" I exclaim as I jump up and hug her. "Yes I am!" she says smiling.

"What do you want to do Hunny?" Feferi asks me. I take all of .6 seconds to think and respond. "Tea party!" I shout! 
"Hehe alright! How can I kelp you?"
"Well, could you pawsibly make the tea? I'll show you were it is!"
"Okay!"
While feferi is making the tea, I set up the blanket and cups while feferi comes over with the teapot.
"Nep sweetheart I'm doneee!" she sings playfully while sitting down on the floor next to me. "What next?" She asks me tilting her head. "I've never had a tea party before!"
"Really! You've never had one befur?! Well furrst you say "one lump or two." Refurring to sugar!"
I then explain the steps to having a tea party.
"This was fun! Thanks hunny!" She says. I sometimes wonder why she always calls me names like that. I decide to ask her!
"Hey feferi" I begin "I have a question"
"W-what is it?" She asks nervously. "Well it always seems that you call me names like Hunny, or sweetheart. Why?"
"Whale, its uh" she stutters " it's because I'm flushed for you" she whispers trailing her voice.
I try to take it all in but its a lot for me. "You -you are?" I manage to say. "Really?"
"Yes, I am and I'm can't kelp but be sorry" "why are you sorry feferi! I really like you too!"
"You do? Reely?"
I tackle pounce her to the ground and kiss her.
She kisses me back and whispers "I'll take this as a yes"

(( for those who were wondering Eridan was rejected again ))