NEPEZI

A/n

THIS IS MY OTP. DONT JUDGE ME
Also humanstuck
I'm writing nepeta with autism because karkat canonly  insults her for it and my mom IRL diagnoses kids with autism and I told her some things about how nepeta acts and she told me that she agreed with her having a form of autism which makes me happy? That hussie included somebody with it. Also I think i'm going to just make Terezi visulaly impared, not blind.

*desperately tries to think of an idea*

Nepetas p.o.v.

I am walking down the street at the farmers market. Equius drove me there and he told me he'd be right back.
I was looking for a new hat as my old one was pretty worn out. I ended up finding a dark blue hat with cat ears on it along with tassels.
It was purrfect, I think to myself excitedly!
I venture off on the sidewalk with my arms out pretending to balance on a typerope. It was fun and I loved using my imagination!

However.

It was not so fun after Karkat showed up.

He was constantly making fun of me for having autism and behaving differently. It never was very severe but my "parents"  couldn't handle it, and they kicked me out at the age of 9.  ( the disciple is not her mom in this, nepeta was adopted after she died )

I moved in with my friend Equius family, and they took care of me. They helped me with my homework, Equius helped pick out my cloths, he would understand if I couldn't do things that would make me to overwhelmed. His family got me a cat to have as a companion ( I named him Pounce De Leon ) and overall, loved me just the way I was. 

I must've zoned out because I was awaked by karkat laughing at me.
"HA. CANT EVEN STAY FOCUSED AT ME TALKING TO YOU. PATHETIC" he shouted for everybody to hear. I could hear muffled laughter from the crowd of people.
"Go away karkat" I start to tear up. "Just go" "WHY? OH WAIT. I BET THERE IS TO MANY PEOPLE HERE FOR YOU. ALL PART OF THAT AUTISM THING YOU HAVE"
He continues to talk but I can't hear it. I go back into my own little world, while running away, with tears coming out of my eyes.
I sit on a corner, crying.

Terezi's p.o.v.

I am walking down at the farmers market all by myself. Going there is fun and I enjoy it, but this time is different. I see Nepeta on the corner with her head in in her hands. Nepeta, the same girl who was always happy, always trying to cheer everybody up, heck, she's my crush, crying.

Curiously, I walk over to her. 

"Nepeta," I say sitting down next to her "Nep what's wrong?" 

She sniffles. "k-Karkat was insulting me again" she whispers

I wrap my arms around her and hug her. "Oh Nepeta i'm so sorry" I begin. "Karkat is rude and you shouldn't listen to him. You are perfect and I love you just the way you are" oops. That last part slipped out. 

"You-You love me?" She asks 

"Nepeta-" I grab her face "I fell in love with you a long time ago. I tried to deny it, and hide it, but I feel so strongly for you, I just couldn't help it"

She looks up at me with wide eyes

I pull away thinking I did something wrong but she pulls me back and kisses me gently.

"I love you as well!" she giggled

I help her up and we walk out of the farmers market, hand in hand.

(( hope you enjoyed! I know it's not all that good but,,, I tried <3 ))