Gotham (4)

* Please note that this book crossovers with chapters from 'Suicide Squad Volume 1: A Squad of One' out now

Blam!

"Oof!" said OverWatch.

"Did we finally get her?"

"How stupid do you think eye am? Eye am wearing a bulletproof vest. It only made a little scratch. No worries though" she said as she threw an arrow at Deadshot.

The arrow that she threw merged with his gun, blocking the exit hole for it. Deadshot was now useless as he couldn't shoot anything.

"Rraw-oh!" Cheetah said as she punched Overwatch.

Overwatch fell to the ground.

"Eye have much bigger plans for Gotham City!" she said as she got up. She quickly ran out of the building and on to the street where her fellow friends met her. Along with the controlled OverWatch, there was Poison Ivy, Gypsy, Stargirl, Harley Quinn, and Killer Croc. 

"ATTACK!" said OverWatch.

Croc immediately jumped out and grabbed Canary by the throat. She quickly used her sonic cry to keep Croc off balance.

"Enter."

"Who was that?"

"Me. Enchantress."

"Where were you," asked Katanna.

"Doing some research. I'm dying. I'll be dead in 1 hour."

Harley quickly jumped and grabbed Katanna by her neck.

"Get off you little brat!"

"Eye would love to once eye infect you!"

Harley quickly drew bugs out of her mouth which then started to pour onto Katanna. Maggie Sawyer & MagPie came running to Katanna's rescue. 

Blam! Blam!

One-shot hit Harley in the shoulder and the other skinned her head. She fell off Katanna.

"Thank you, Maggie. Eye- what?-Eye 010101-HELP!-Eye am now in control of Katanna."

"Uh-oh," said MagPie. She quickly ran and jumped over Katanna taking her blades disarming her. Katanna ran to attack MagPie, but she tripped and fell over a brick.

"EVERYONE REGROUP IN THE BUILDING," yelled Canary.

"Seal Building Walls," said Enchantress as she provided a shield around the building.

"Okay so who's left. From the Squad, we have Deadshot, Cheetah and soon to be dead Enchantress. From the Birds, we have MagPie, Sawyer, and me. I think we can take them on since Harley's out of the game."

"Agreed. Who's taking Overwatch?" said Enchantress.

"I am," said Canary.