Shared Clothing

Your boyfriend stumbles into your room and sees you wearing his clothes. How does he react?

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Germany

Ludwig was a blushing mess when he saw you in one of his spare tanktops. He attempted to cover it up by denying his emotions, but eventually he admitted that you looked sexy in it.

N. Italy

Feliciano's face brightenen up when he saw you wearing one of his dress shirts (he sometimes wears them to meetings). He couldn't help but think about how cute the large shirt looked on you.

Japan

Kiku's face flushed bright red when he saw you wearing one of his kimonos. He thought you looked beautiful in the decorative fabric. He gingerly asked you to wear it more often, which you did.

S.Italy

Since Romano is a tsundere-type, he instantly blushed when he saw you wearing his uniform jacket. Before you could say anything to the flustered brunette, the Italian immediately denied his expression and rushed out the room.

Prussia

Even though Gilbert finds you sexy in whatever you're wearing, he thought you looked a million times better in his uniform jacket. He loved the way the sleeves ran past your fingertips and the way you blushed when he complimented you.