Infatuation

How does he act when he has feelings for you?

»»————- ♡ ————-««

America

Alfred would attempt to deny his feelings at first, but immediately would fall victim to his heart. He'd try to act cool around you (of course) and basically would be a clingy cat. Definitely gets jealous if someone else talks/touches you. The blonde would talk to you more than usual, his speech sometimes just gibberish.

England

Arthur's cold exterior wall would seem warmer than usual. He'd attempt to cook you desserts and such (but obviously fails miserably). He would get extremely jealous if anyone tries to flirt with you. He definitely would always be near you if possible (sometimes just hiding in the shadows).

Russia

Ivan would almost seem mute, never talking unless he desperately had to. The teddy bear often will meander away from you, his self-esteem drastically decreasing. He definitely would tense up whenever you're around him, as well as blush and stutter like a madman.

China

Energetic would be an understatement. Yao would almost feel as if you brought him a supply of infinite energy. He definitely would open tons of fortune cookies, seeing if he'd have a chance with you. He'll often talk to his panda, attempting to get advice (but of course gets none). He'd rarely blush around you, but as soon as you touch him, Yao's face flushes bright red.

France

Francis would be even more infatuated with life. He basically would have heart-eyes, daydreaming whenever possible. He'd send French delicacies and flowers to you all the time (almost to the point where it gets annoying). Everyone would know about his crush on you since he'd talk about you 24/7.

Canada

Poor baby would blush at any mention/thought of you. Be prepared to witness Matthew continuously embarrass himself if you're in his vicinity. He'd be very distant. He'd consider asking Alfred for help, but probably end up at Francis's door, desperate for any advice.