Harassment

You're walking downtown and someone profanely taunts you. How does your boyfriend react?

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Norway

Lukas wouldn't say anything as he lets go of your hand, walking up to the thug with agitation. The oppressor would almost seem like an ant as Lukas towers over him. Just one look into his dark indigo eyes and the thug scrams.

"Hmm... Am I really that intimidating?"

Iceland

Though Emil would try to ignore it, his cold exterior would melt in an instant. He'd stomp up to the oppressor, his purple eyes bright with anger, cussing at the man with fury. When the thug finally gets fed up with your boyfriend's threats, Emil laughs softly, a light blush on his face.

"Maybe I am a bit hot-blooded."

Finland

As the thug harshly cat-calls you, Tino would stop walking and grip your hand. He can sense the pain on your face as he walks up to the man with confidence. Tino would politely ask the loud-mouth to stop, yet the thug wouldn't obey which would cause your boyfriend to threaten him.

"I apologize, (Y/N), but I couldn't stand the way he was talking to you."

Sweden

Your boyfriend's arm shields you protectively, stopping you in your tracks. Berwald's bright blue eyes furrow in disgust as he walks up to the thug, intimidating aura deepening. He'd place his hand on the man's shoulder, fingers tightening around the bone, making the thug cringe in pain. As the buffoon scrams, the blonde would smile.

"Now, where were we?"

Denmark

Matthias would grip your hand tightly, his face turning into a scowl as he hears a man yelling at you with a fowl-mouth. Your boyfriend would yell back, as if he wanted to show off his vigor. You'd clench onto him, attempting to hold him back from a brawl as the thug scoffs and leaves, earning a smile from Matthias.

"Sorry, (Y/N), but I had to show him who's the boss."