Yandere

Your man is crazy in love with you. How does he act as a yandere?

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Germany

Violent Type

Though Ludwig would do anything for you, he tends to get very jealous easily. His jealousy and pent up anger can cause a violent outbreak, intentionally causing harm to you with his own fists, all while thinking it's your fault. Don't make the German angry, or he may just outright kill  you.

N. Italy

Dependent Type

Feliciano loves you so much that he can't live without you. The Italian pleads and begs that you won't leave him, becoming anxious when there's the slightest hint of you leaving. Don't leave him, if you do, he may just become insane, murderous even.

Japan

Disappearance Type

Kiku loves you. But what's the point if you don't love him back? Be sure to pay plenty of attention to the Japanese, or he may go into a deeper depression. Not loving him will cause him to disappear forever.

S. Italy

Training Type

He doesn't care if you're resistant. Romano will  make you love him. He will torture you while using a punish/reward system. Perhaps he'll even brainwash you into loving him. The Italian won't stop until you love him, so don't even try to endure the pain.

Prussia

Removal Type

Though Gilbert loves you, he loves you too much. So much to the point of murdering people who "stand" in his way. Be sure to stay open and honest with the Prussian, or he may just confiscate your belongings, and maybe kill your loved ones.