Infatuation

How does he act when he has feelings for you?

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Turkey

Annoying is definitely an understatement. Sadik would pester you non-stop throughout the day, hoping that you'd pay attention to him more. Though he'd practically be the bane of your existence, the Turkish man would come to your aid very quickly. Perhaps he'd even show you his soft side during times of peace.

Australia

Jett had always loved animals more than humans. But that all changed once he laid his eyes upon you. His personality wouldn't alter, but he would be more eager to show you the world. The Australian would definitely take you out for trips in the wilderness, demonstrating his knowledge of creatures that lived there, taking pride in your positive reaction.

Netherlands

Tim wouldn't even know what to do if he became infatuated with you. He'd be a stubborn, blushing mess. He would try to avoid you as much as possible, attempting to lesser the amount of times he'd embarrass himself in front of you. If it got to the point where he couldn't handle it, the Netherlander would probably blurt out his feelings and run away in humiliation.

Austria

Though Roderich isn't one to show many feelings, the Austrian would hint at his admiration of you through simple tasks. Perhaps he'd brew you a cup of coffee or tea, or give you private piano performances. And maybe, just maybe, Roderich would invite you to dance.

Ancient Rome

Julius would brush off the thought of him being infatuated with you. You would just be another one time deal, right? Nevertheless, as time passes, the Roman will find himself thinking about you more often. His playboy mannerisms will fade into the personality of a gentleman. Julius would treat you as royalty; he would treat you as his queen.