Chapter Thirty Seven

Update!:

===========

*harry's POV*

Us boys have been looking after Wisslan for a while now.

But something about him, confuses me, why does is take nearly two hours to get ready?

Anyway I was knocked out of my thoughts when Louis waved his hand infront on my face,

"Earth to Harry" Louis said, "Earth to Harry?"

I snapped out of it, "Yeah Lou?"

He walked towards me and placed his hand on my shoulder, "Can you go get Wisslan and say dinners ready" I nodded, "DON'T FORGET TO KNOCK TO FIRST"

I ignored him and ran up the stairs barging into Wisslans room only to see him with....

Boobs?

What the hell is going on here? So Wisslans a girl?

I stared at him or her, wide eyed before screaming,

"Wisslans a girl?"

I ran out the room and down the stairs where four wide eyes were staring at me.

*Wisslans POV*

Shit,shit,shit,shit.

Harry's just saw me!

He knows my secret,

Oh no this is isn't going to end good, the boys will most probably throw me out like my parents did or I'll get beat up like my friends did, nothings going to end good! Might as well start packing my bags now.

"Wisslan, come down a minute!" I heard Zayn shout. Oh shit.

Wish me luck

*Zayn's POV*

Harry's just ran down saying that Wisslan is a girl?, I stared at the boys, Harry, Niall and Liam stared wide eyed, but Louis?

He looked guilty almost as if he something?

"Something you want to say?" I asked him.

He looked up and shook his head, but I gave him a look and he looked down and mumbled something.

I looked confused, "What?"

He signed before speaking, "I knew Wisslan wasn't a boy!"

We all started screaming at him for not telling us sooner.

But then I stopped them, when I remembered Wisslan was up stairs.

So I screamed, "Wisslan come down a minute"

*Wisslan POV*

I took a deep breath and walked downstairs, as soon as I entered the kitchen, all eyes was on me.

Zayn stepped forward, "Why didnt you tell us?"

I looked up and signed, "I was scared"

Niall stepped forward this time, "Why would you be scared to talk to us?"

I closed my eyes, "When I told my family and friends about the sex change, they threw me out and beat me up" I took a deep breath, "Please don't through me out!"

I opened my eyes to see five staring straight at me, "I'm sorry I barged into your room," Harry said. I nodded almost saying it's okay. But Louis looked furious.

"HARRY I TOLD YOU TO KNOCK!" He screamed at Harry.

"Sorry!" Harry mumbled, sassily.

Louis had enough and dragged Harry out. Leaving us stunned in the kitchen.

*Louis' POV*

I dragged Harry out and into his room. I turned him so he was looking at.

Then I exploded, "FIRST YOU DON'T LISTEN TO ORDERS, THEN YOU GIVE ME ATTITUDE"

He looked down, slightly scared, "Bend over the bed"

He shook his head, "NOW!"

He scrambled to the bed and bent over, then I walked out.

"Wisslan Come Here!" I screamed.

He came up, "Yeah Lou?"

"You are going to spank Harry" I said, as I dragged him into Harry's room, I saw Harry bent over the bed still, trembling slightly.

"Now Harry, what always happened when you get spanked over the bed?" (That sound so wrong;))

He looked up and whimpered and blushed when he saw Wisslan standing being me.

"No Lou, please!" He pleaded, but I gave him a look, he signed before saying, "Trousers down!"

I walked over to him and rubbed his back, "You'll be okay buddy!" He nodded and pulled down his tight-makes you look like you have a massive arse- skinny jeans and bent back over.

I motioned for Wisslan to come over which he did, I handed him the paddle, "Give him 25"

Wisslan nodded and raised it,

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Wisslan dropped the paddle and rubbed Harry's back as he sobbed and clutched the bed sheets, "S-Sorry for b-bargining in to your room"

Wisslan nodded and left the room. I walked behind Harry and inspected the damage.

Damn Wisslan can hit!

Harry looked back and sobbed as he felt his boxers meet his jeans, "P-please Lou, don't please!"

I signed, "Sorry baby, shouldn't have gave me attitude"

He hiccuped, "I didnt mean too though, I was shocked"

I took off my belt as I spoke, "that's no excuse Harry, we were all shocked but you didnt see Niall or Liam or Zayn giving me attitude"

He nodded and sobbed quietly into the sheets,"ready?"

He shooked his head no, and buried it deeper into the sheets, "Only 30 with the belt, it would have been more, but Wisslan hits hard and did some damage!"

He whined and whimpered so I took that a yes to say to start.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

10 smacks in, Harry was already bawling and begging for mercy.

"only 20 more" I whispered.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I dropped the belt and pulled harry's boxers up, making his hiss, then pulled him up to my chest, where he sobbed out apologises.

I rubbed his back, "Shh, it's over now!"

He just sobbed harder, "I'm s-s-so-sorry!"

"Hey, hey shush, calm done, it's over, your forgiven" I said, still rubbing his back, " How about we have a nap?"

He nodded, and fell limp in my arms, I looked down to see him asleep on his feet, I picked him up, placed him on his bed, then got in my self.

When I was about to drift off, I felt a body curled up to mine.

"I love you guys!"

I chuckled and said, "I love you too, Wisslan"

=========

Done!

Sorry if it's so rubbish, haven't been feeling the best all week, but I thought you give deserved an update!:)

Dedicated once again to Wisslan:)

Send me in prompts!:)

I want 15 votes and 5 comments for the next chapter!:)

Sophie

xx