Chapter Sixty

HEY GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

I would have updated lastnight... BUT..... yesterday I got up at 5am and went to cardiff and met BARS AND MELODY! I queued from 8am to 1pm and ended up on the news calling them hot ahah! Anyway, it was amazing and they took the bracelets I made them and they put them on:O! Also had a photo with Dan( WHOS KNOW 1D AND 5SOS:O) and Andy waved at me:O

Heres the link if anyone want to see me on the news! haha

http://www.itv.com/news/wales/2014-07-29/britains-got-talent-stars-bars-and-melody-meet-fans-in-cardiff/

LINKS IN THE EXTERNAL LINK! IF THIS DONT WORK:)

The Janoskians new video on the side.. 

Luke looks like a smurf! haha

Anyway...

QOTD:

Do you like the Janoskians?

Heres the prompt:

You should do one where Niall is with Lou and they're at the store. Niall wants something (like a chocolate bar or something) but Lou says no and tells him to go wait in the car because he's being so fussy. But Niall "forgets" he was still holding the thing he wanted and as he walks out, the sensors beep. He panics and runs. Security and Lou run after and catch Niall and Lou gives the security guard permission to spank Niall.

Boys ages:

Harry-18

Zayn-18

Niall-19

Liam-20

Louis-21

------------------

*Louis POV*

I decided today to take Niall out with me to the store, since he hasnt been out for a while.

We said good bye to the boys and started our journey to the store.

Halfway through the journey, Niall turned to me, "Hey Lou, when we get there can I get a choclate bar and a drink"

I hummed, without taking my eyes of the road, "Yeah thats fine, just dont ask for no more"

Niall nodded and said, "Yeah! Thanks Lou"

I nodded and turned to park into a parking space, "No problem"

We parked and got out of the car and made our way inside the store, Niall walking closely by my side.

Once in side Niall ran off and I ran after him, "Niall wait up!"

He came to a stop and turned to face me, "Sorry Lou!"

I smiled at the cheeky lad as he now this time slowly made his way to the sweets and chocolate isle.

I watched as Niall couldnt decide wether to get the boost or the snickers bar.