Chapter FiftySix- A Special Zouis Centric

UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

This is a prompt of ZAYNSKINKY from the Zouis Centric series and I liked it:) but she commented on the last Zouis Centric so I thought why not do a special Zouis one:)

QOTD: WELL TWO QUESTIONS:)

DID ANYONE GET 5SOS TICKETS? MY FRIEND WAS GETTING MINE BUT SHE HASNT GOT BACK TO ME SO I DONT KNOW IF WE'RE GOING OR NOT..

DID YOU SEE PERRIES BIRTHDAY PARTY? IT WAS SO CUTE! ZAYN FLEW OUT FROM SPAIN TO CELEBRATE HER BIRTHDAY AND HE ORGANIZED THE WHOLE THING! ZERRIE FOREVER!

OH

AND CONGRATULATIONS ELEANOR ON GRADUATING!! LOUIS WAS THERE TOO!!

BTW PROM WAS AMAZING!!!!

IT'S ONE DIRECTION'S FOUR YEAR BIRTHDAY THIS YEAR!

CANT BELIEVE ITS BEEN FOUR YEARS!

SO LETS REWIND AND ENJOY THE PICTURE OF THE BOYS ON THE X-FACTOR AND THEIR AUDITIONS:)

AND WHEN THEY GOT PUT TOGETHER!

PASS ME THE TISSUES, BEFORE I CRY AN OCEAN;)

-----------------------

*Zayn's POV*

I groggily got up, feeling like my throat was going to explode..

I signed and walked down the stairs, coughing a few times to try and get my voice steady and understandable.

I so did not want Louis to know im ill, he'll baby me and everyone knows i hate to be babied..

I got into the kitchen to see Louis reading the daily newspaper, "Morning Zee"

I tried to say morning back, but my voice croaked and came out like a whisper. So Louis didnt hear me.

Louis put the newspaper down and looked up at me, "Ignoring me are you?"

I shook my head and tried to speak again, but like before nothing came out.

Louis looked at me strangely but stood up and put one 20p in the jar, "Thats for ignoring me"

I sat down and placed my head on the table, the coldness of the table instantly cooling my slowly burning head, Oh great, looks like I got the flu...

 Louis sat back down and put a plate of breakfast on the table.

I eyed it and felt my stomach turn, "Thanks Lou..it's looks.. um.. yummy"

Louis nodded but watched me as I played around with my food, "Stop that Zayn!"

I didnt and kept on doing it, till Louis stood up and put another 20p in the jar, "Now stop it"

I nodded and slowly raised the fork which had a small bit of egg up to my mouth, I bit into it and felt the egg yolk run down my throat, making me gag, Louis noticed and asked, "Are you alright Zayn?"

I nodded and swallowed, "Yeah it was just  a bit hot" I lied.

Louis laughed, "Youve had that infront of you for nearly half an hour, it cant be hot.. so stop the lying"

I froze and shook my head, "I aint lying"

Louis huffed and walked out, "Okay, whatever you say"

I stood up and put my plate in the sink and went up to my room.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs around 10 minutes later and Louis came into my room, "Why didnt you wash your plate?"

I sat up and put down my phone I was playing on, "I forgot to, sorry Lou"