Chapter Sixty Two

Hey Guys!

Update!

I updated my 1D and 5SOS book today, so could you please go read and vote.

PICTURE OF NIALL AND THEO ON THE SIDE!

And the You and I advert:) So you can answer my question:P

QOTD:

What do you think of 1Ds new You and I perfume Advert?

Prompt:

Hi, can you do where's niall got spanked by his brother?

----------------------------------------

*Nialls Pov*

Today's the day that Greg, Denise and little Theo are coming over.

It's Theo's birthday in two days and they the group of three are coming down to celebrate with me as I couldn't get up to Ireland, since I had an interview the day of Theos birthday.

The door bell rang and I ran to answer it.

There stood my brother, sister in law and my little wittle nephew.

Greg gave me a bro hug as Denise gave me a kiss on the cheek and Theo wrapped his little arms around my neck.

I took him from Greg and watched as they dragged in their 5 million suit cases. Only joking they only have 4 but close enough😂.

I was walking in the living room as Theo played with my blonde hair, "Same hwair as unca Nwiall"

I chuckled and combed his patch of hair, "Yeah, same as uncle Niall"

We went and sat down and watched cartoons for a while, before Denise took Theo and went to make him food.

After an eventful 10 minutes which resulted in all four of us covered in mashed peas and carrots..

After all four of us got cleaned up..

Went went to watch Disneys "Up" 

Until Theo fell asleep and we all went to bed.

*The next morning*

I woke up to giggles coming from the side of my bed.

I sat up and looked to the side to see Theo sat on his bum, playing with his stuffed toy, "up Ni Ni"

He raised his arms and I picked him up and placed him on my bed.

He rolled over on his tummy and then back on his back, "Ni Ni"

I nodded, "yeah?"

He cutely looked up at me, "It's my birwthday party today"

I looked on the calendar and sure enough it was his party today and birthday tomorrow, "Sure is buddy"

He giggled and played with his sock-clad feet, "go see mummy and daddy?"

I nodded and places some sweats on and picked him up, "Yeah that's go see"

He giggled and screamed "MUMMY! DADDY!" As we walked down the stairs.

Denise and Greg ran out of the kitchen, "where's the fire"

I chuckled, "no where"

They breathed out a sign of relief and placed theo in his high chair, "Dont do that to us again"

I huffed, "It wasnt even me"

Greg gave me a look. "Dont argue with us"

What is up with them today?