Day 15

#15 Best thing that happened to you this week?

To be honest, it hasn't been a very good week :/ Saturday was kinda awesome cause I went to a school dance and had fun for a change. But this week has been stressful with exams around the corner. I guess the only really good thing that happened this week was on Sunday.

Me, my little sister, my big brother, and my brother's girlfriend, went to the ice cream parlor. Originally it was supposed to be just my bro and his gf for a date, but they started talking and invited me and my sister to go with them. Our grandparents gave us extra money and we had EPIC dinner.

I had chicken strips and french fires along with some of my sister's onion rings. My sis had onion rings, bro had burger and fries, his gf had a corn dog and fries. Now let me just tell you these people's names to make writing this go faster and be easier~

Sister= Belle

Brother= Alec

Bro's GF= Katie

There we go. So afterwards we got ice cream and I had blue moon and strawberry cheesecake with hot butterscotch. It was paradise~ After the EPIC dinner and dessert, well pretty much lunch actually but whatever XD my sister wanted to go on a walk.

She wanted to look at rubber bands so she could loom more bracelets and things. Why else? To get drinks. Why else? To get Katie and Alec con***s, why did I bleep it? Cause it was embarrassing!!! If a guy buys them he practically gets pat on the back but if a GIRL buys then ESPECIALLY a TEENAGE GIRL you silently get labeled a whore. Unless your with a guy, then it's automatically ok for some reason...?

Belle didn't feel too awkward but I did. I calmed down though when she said "Now let's go get the drinks." In my mind I was all like "VENUUUUUUUUUUM!!!!" I love venum energy drinks~ but they only had the low calorie venum! WHICH IS DISGUSTING!

So instead Belle offered to get me my own JUG of sweet ice tea! They were good prices to. So I agreed and we went home with that. I then spent the rest of the evening is peace, listening to music and such and ya know, carried on with my day. I also slept in that day~ Saturday to Sunday anyway, I had school Monday...

So to finally answer this question? Going to the parlor was the best thing that happened to me this week.