Day 25

#25 10 ways to win your heart.

1. Be confident. Don't be afraid to come up to me and be yourself or tell me you like me for that matter.

2. Humor. I like funny guys that do crazy silly and random things that make me laugh. Cracking jokes, randomly poking me, there's a number of things like that to make me smile and laugh, and I love to laugh. Who doesn't?

3. Be playful. I think it's funny and cute when a guy randomly plays with my hair or pokes me or steals something of mine and runs off with it just so I'll chase em. I think it's fun.

4. Compliment me. I don't get compliments too often and I always think it's nice when someone points out the good parts of me rather than the bad.

5. Fight with me. I'm stubborn and sometimes don't know what's good for me. I'm not saying to try and control me because I'll kick your ass if you try. But if I'm cold but refuse to put on a jacket then I think it's cute if a guy were to hug me and refuse to let me go until I'm warm. Or when I say I'm ugly and a guy were to fight with me and no matter what I said he would call me pretty or beautiful.

6. I like the imperfect guys. The bad boys. The one's who get kicked out of stores for being childish and too loud. Or play pranks on teachers like a whoopee cushion on the chair XD I think it's funny. But beating the shit out of someone or just plain being a bully is a no go. It makes sense if he's protecting someone but otherwise, no.

7. Be taller than me. I'm 5'5 and 1/2 as of now. I don't want a super tall guy or a short guy. I have preferences just like everyone else. Though I try to limit them to give guys a chance.

8. Be around my age. I don't mind anyone 3 years older than me but 4 years and up is where I draw the line. I also don't date guys younger than me. It STRONGLY depends on the guy. Like if he's younger, it can't be more than a year and he has to be taller still to keep it from being awkward.

9. No expensive bullshit dates! I feel WAY too out of place and super nervous! A movie is fine but restaurants for the first few dates is just too nerve wrecking and I'd be too afraid I'd mess up somehow.

10. No lies. I like an honest guy. You can tell me anything and I'll be there for you. Once I get my first boyfriend I'd do anything for him and I can only hope he'd be the same with me.