Day 19

#19 Something that never fails to make you feel better.

Someone showing me they care. I hate it when people are all like "Oh you'll live, suck it up cry baby." That just makes me feel pathetic for crying or being upset, even when it comes to really big heart breaking things like death. It always makes me happy when people ask what's wrong and even if I push them away by saying "I'm fine.." or "I don't want to talk about it." They still won't stop trying to make me feel better.

It's just really nice when someone shows me they really care about me and try to cheer me up. I do that to my friends to show them I'm there for them. It takes a true friend to stop talking about themself to help out another friend. My new friends at school when I'm sad they'll be all like "What's wrong?" and I'll say. "Nothing.." Even though it's too obvious it's something and that I'm really hurt.

Ya know what they do? Usually they'll say "Ok" and continue talking about themselves ._. My friends out in Washington would listen and want me to tell them to help relieve some of the pain, then they'd give me advise to see past the pain and hopefully try and move on. That's what a true friend does. That will never stop making me feel better, when someone shows me they care.