14.

"you know, you'd think he was important to you with how you're acting."

"he did mean a lot to me."

"did he?" i could hear the doubt in your voice over my gross crying and i hated it, i hated you for being so sure and knowing me so well.

"yes. he did." i went along with it because i didn't know how to tell you you were right.

"why did you break up with him then?" the smugness was in your question.

"he's going to graduate soon," and i didn't lie about that, because donghyuck was eighteen and graduating in a few weeks.

come to think of it, i didn't know how to tell you anything. and that's probably why i'm hurting right now. the only person who knows how i feel is donghyuck, and other than that is this journal. and twice you've had hold of it because "i never leave it alone". you'd hate me if you found out what was inside. i know for a fact you would.

somehow you managed to stop me from crying, but when you insulted donghyuck i lost it and got angry. you bit your lip but i saw the anger melt in your dark brown eyes. i should have stopped when i saw it, but i was angry too and i couldn't stop. you solved it by surprising me, pushing me roughly into the pink walls of my bedroom, both of your arms caging me. but that was okay because i got my revenge. my actions surprised you as yours did to me.

but mine were better, because you hadn't been expecting me to place my hand on the back of your neck, pull you forward and attach my lips to yours.