2) The Great Escape.

🌸Marie's POV🌸

        Damn. Why, why today? It just started raining. On the day we finally decided to end this all, when we finally decided to break free, from - from this jail our mother has created. I don't like even calling her that. I don't think mothers can be this bad, ours is an exception maybe. Sang has to keep up with the shît she does. I feel angry whenever I see that lady now. But Sang, she doesn't even think that it is that bad, she is too good for her own welfare. Like right now, she should be thinking how to get out but she instead is worried about me and my relation with mother.
       The only thing that relates me and mom is that she gave me birth, a blood relation and I have stopped believing in those kind of relations. I believe in the relations made from heart. Not every blood relation is good for us and we should not work our àss off to keep those relations, that's what I believe. I don't hate dad but he never stopped mother from doing those crazy things so I don't care about him either. They can call me bad but I don't give a fuçk. I care for sang, and will do that till I die.
      I have packed some food, cloths and taken the money I had been saving for emergencies. That will be enough for now. I quietly go to Sang's room. It's time. She had her fingers raised to her mouth and was staring intently over the front wall, which meant she was scared.
       "Sang," I whispered and of course she jolted out from her deep thoughts, she looked pale, like she was about to faint. I sighed. "Sang, please don't be scared. She can't hurt you anymore, I won't let her. Be strong, because I am with you and I am never leaving you. I promise I will try my best to keep you safe, away from her." 
       She now looked a little less lost, just a little. Ugh, I really hate my mother for this. She is so crude with her that she has lost all her self-confidence. She is strong—I would have been broken by now if someone did those things to me—but she is not sure of herself. And I hate myself for not doing anything for her when she is in so much pain.
        "I am fine Marie, I am not scared, don't worry about me. Are we still going with the plan? It's raining heavily," Sang said, fear written all over her face.
       "It's now or never. We go today. There will always be some excuse. But we have to do it today. Rain should not bother." I am not changing my mind...Not today.
    "Let's go then,"
    "Yeah, we go out through the front door. Dad is on a trip and mom is on medication, so we will be safe to go out." I say. It seemed easier now. Just two steps away from freedom. Sang, now seemed a little more determined than before. She wears her poncho and took her book bag and we both go out. It was really raining very heavily.
            We stood on the edge of the long driveway. Shît. Wearing a poncho wasn't working, we both were soaking.
           "What do we do now?" She asked, still looking back at the house like she thought it was going to come for her and take her back in to the lady inside.
           "We go." We turned left and started walking. Suddenly, a slippery thudding sound started racing towards us. We both looked at each other. Sang was looking too scared... what is going on?!
          "Max! Stay!" A shout came from the direction we were heading and the thudding sound stops immediately and a bark came from the direction. A dog. It was clear that the man who shouted was coming in our direction. He should not see us.
          "Sang, go into the woods and don't come out until I call out for you or till I come for you, understand?" She was going to say no, but I whispered​ yelled,"No time to argue! Just go!" And I pushed her towards the woods. When the man came came into the veiw, Sang was already gone.
       I can handle this. He won't do anything. And even if something happened, it will be fine because Sang is safe...

_______________________________________________

Um. I couldn't wait to write more. :D
Next part will be Sang's POV, so what happens with this guy and Marie is on hold. ;)
Hope you liked​ it! 🌼