C H A P T E R N I N E

Sarah's POV.

I slept peacefully that night. Not having any tension on my mind. Now that I know Alex, a little but still now that I have seen him in person. I kinda like him. I know, I know that I just met him last night but still, I wanted to give him a chance, who knows what could happen.

I woke up, I was lying on my stomach on the bed. My sheets tangled with my legs. I looked at the clock at my bed side, it was 12 in the noon. I never wake up that late. But, considering the events of yesterday I think I did deserve some rest. I stretched my arms and legs. I blinked a few times to adjust to the sunlight and yawned.

I slipped my feet out of my bed and went straight to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, settled my hair down, and took a shower. I wore some fresh clothes.

I went downstairs and into the kitchen

I went downstairs and into the kitchen. I froze still in my tracks when I saw what was in front of me in the kitchen. A huge tray, with everything prepared, eggs, bacon, orange juice, toast, butter. Plus some croissants. My eyes went wide, there was also a letter with a rose on top of it. I picked up the letter and held the rose in my other hand. The letter read:

Dear Sarah,

I wrote Sarah cause you told me not to call you love. But I have made breakfast for you, you were up late last night and I am worried about you, please eat this breakfast and accept this as an appreciation or my gratitude of being your friend. I don't have a lot to say and since we are friends.

I love you, as a friend as a lover. You can call me anything you want but I will always love you and only you.

Love
Alex.

My heart skipped a beat, god he really is so sweet. I looked at the letter and then at the rose and then at the tray, full of food. I smiled to myself and took the tray and went to the living room. "You know as friends we're supposed to help each other you have helped my a lot so as a thanks I can feed you if you want! I know you can hear me!" I shouted around the living room. I knew that he heard me, he had cameras in my house, I still am angry at him for putting cameras but he deserves at least one day with me. I heard the door bell ring, I ran to the front door and grinned widely. I opened the door and as expected Alex stood in front of me.

He was breathing hard and panting as if he just ran a marathon and came here. "Not that fast but thanks for coming" I said and smiled. He looked at me and smiled. "You called?" He asked grinning. "Nope! You came on your own" I said. He chuckled. "So are you gonna feed me?" He asked again. "Yup come on in" I said as I waved at him to come inside.

We sat in the living room on the couch. I had placed the tray on the coffee table. "When did you come and make all this stuff?" I asked as I picked up a toast and spread butter on it. "30 minutes before you woke up, I wanted the food to still be hot until you woke up" he said. I placed the toast in front of his lips. He looked at it and then at me. I raised my eyebrows and he slowly opened his mouth and took a bite. I smiled widely as he started to eat and finish the toast.

We ate together with me feeding him and him feeding me. Then when we finished, it was practically 1:30 or something, we started watching tv. I put on Netflix and we watched my favorite ever series 'riverdale'

Then after that we talked chatted. I got to know about him. He loved the color blue, his favorite pop star is avicii, he was born on the 15th of June. He said that I could meet his parents and siblings and friends soon. That would be fun.

Maybe in someway we are getting close to each other. As I have gradually started to know about him, I like it, at least I know something about him, other wise he was just a stranger to me. Unknown to me.

Alex left after some time at 4. Then I cleaned up and sang loudly while cleaning. I just wanted to take my heart out. I wanted to shout, but I had no idea why I wanted to shout? I wanted to scream I wanted to do things that I haven't done in my whole life, but I stopped myself from doing that. I wanted to do all those things without a reason.

Maybe I'm just getting crazy.

---------------------
Hey my crazy maniacs!
Not long! I know but I will update a longer chapter next time, this story is just starting and I hope you guys are enjoying!

Song: depacito (remix) [ft. Justin Bieber] a.k.a my new JAM!!
I'm really in love with this song! You guys should really hear this song it's awesome! I bet it would make you wanna Dance around.

Love me and I love you.
One more thing. I'm getting some questions on my board like if I'm an Indian or a Muslim, I'm a Muslim let me tell you guys that I love all my readers, religion does not matter, gender does not, nationality does not! We all are equal an deserve unity! My lovely readers I think of all of you as one and only one ☝️.

Lots of love
Sana.