C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N

Sarah's POV.

That moment when you just had your first kiss and then, you don't know what to do next?

I was currently having that moment.

I was just staring at Alex as he stared back at me. I am clueless as to what I should be doing now. But our closeness tells me that I don't wanna let go of him. His arms are tightly wrapped around my waist while mine are wrapped around his neck. I never had eye contact with anyone in my whole life. It just makes me feel weak. It's like the person whom you're looking at can capture your soul threw your eyes in a spilt second. I know it sounds weird but that's how I used to feel when my dad used to admonish me and then tell me to look at him in the eye. One time when I did look. It felt horrible, it's like my dad could capture my soul in a split second. After that day I hated to at someone in the eye.

But now when I look at Alex's eyes, it doesn't make me feel weird or scared. I can see his emotions swirling, I can feel his rapid heartbeat. I can see his love for me, clear in those beautiful eyes of his. The sincerity, honesty, adoration. Everything can be seen clearly.

I cupped his cheeks with my hands and gave him a peck on the lips. I just couldn't help it. He looked amused. When I pulled away slightly, he pulled me back and sealed his lips on mine once again. I quickly kissed him back.

His kisses went down from my jawline to my neck and then he stopped. "If I keep on going like this, I might lose control" he whispered in my ear. I blushed. I pulled out slowly and he exhaled.

I looked around the room awkwardly not able to look at him. He held my chin with his index finger and made me look at him. "Don't look away, you don't need to be shy" he said looking deeply into my eyes.

"Come on let's go" Alex said as he started walking to the door his back facing me. I opened my mouth and then closed it. I had to say something!

"Thank you" I blurted out. He stopped but didn't look at me.

"Thank you for caring. Thank you so much for caring about me. I know that you have feelings for me but I'm still not sure of my feelings for you, and I'm thankful that you're giving me the time I need. But I have to say this, I really love it when you're close to me. I get jealous when I see you with any other women. I don't know what's happening to me but....I just wanted to thank you for all the things you've done for me. Even this ring....It's something I can't accept but I'm gonna take it because....I guess I-I feel something for you. I can't tell you what I feel but, I just wanted to open up to you about my feelings" I finally finished with the words that could express what I felt completely about him. He just stood there, looking at me. He heard every single word I said.

He finally smiled. He smiled so widely. He walked back to me and kissed my cheek. "Thank you too, for giving me a chance" he said smiling.

I smiled back. It made me happy that I could at least make him happy with my words. He has done so much for me, and yet I didn't do a single thing. I felt bad that I didn't repay him. But now when I see him and his wide and happy smile. It gives me a relief. If not by actions then at least by words, I could do something for him.

We held hands and walked back to the living room. Everyone was seated on the sofa, talking to each other. When they saw us entering and then at our held hands. They smiled widely. Anna giggled when she saw us both. I smiled at everyone.

"Hey! Come on we all were thinking about watching a movie. Come on join us!" Elena said as she walked up to us and grinned.

"Sure why not" I said and then we all went to another room, which I guess is the tv room. We all sat in front of a huge tv. Arthur and an de Rew both had a popcorn bowl in hand. Anna brought the drinks.

"Okay so....Sarah will be choosing the movie" Anna said.

"You have three options: Annabelle, the conjuring 2, poltergeist. Choose!" Anna said.

"I choose.... Annabelle!" I said.

"Yeah!" Arthur and Andrew said in unison.

The movie started. Everyone was quite. I sat beside Alex, his hand rested on the head of the couch. Elena and Matt sat together on the ground, wrapped in a blanket. Arthur, Andrew and Anna sat on the other side of the couch.

Suddenly a scary scene came and everyone shouted. I screamed and held Alex's arm tightly.

Half way through the movie. "I wanna go to the bathroom" Arthur said, he was completely horrified.

"go to the bathroom yourself you idiot" Anna said though it was clear that she was terrified.

"Wait! He's not the only one. I too have to go" Andrew said biting his nails while shivering.

"Shh" everyone said.

After the movie was finished. Everyone was completely terrified and held onto each other. Me on the other hand, I think I completely made out with Alex's arm.

Then after that we watched 'me before you'. Even though I've watched this a hundred times, I always cry at the end cause I still think that the guy in the movie, he shouldn't have done that he should've stayed with her.

After that every one was asleep. I rested my head on Alex's arm as I was about to fall asleep. Alex whispered "I'll drive you home."

I looked up and smiled. I nodded. Alex got up and when I was about to do the same he carried me bridal style. I yelped but luckily no one woke up. I quickly wrapped my arms around Alex's neck.

He walked to his car and then made me sit on the passenger seat, I thanked him and put my seat belt on.

We drove back to my house. I was about to come out of the car when I stopped and then kissed Alex on the cheek. I got out of the car and then waved goodbye at him from the front door. I grinned and he smiled. He drove off. I sighed.

I opened the front door and then gasped when I saw my mom standing in front of me.

Great! Now how am I supposed to explain all this to mom?

-------------------
Song: Galway girl by Ed Sheeran

Hey my crazy maniacs!

Another update! Yay!

Well I have nothing to say, this chapter took a lot of thinking but I still completed it!

Did you like what Sarah thinks? Or do you think that she's stupid and does not realize her feelings for Alex?

LOTS OF LOVE♥️♥️
SANA.