Discovery

After already getting up, going to the bathroom and feel a little better, Celine came down and saw her mother in the kitchen preparing lunch, it was a bit hot that summer day, she sat at the kitchen table and was talking to mother.....until she felt dizzy again. Therese noticed and took a glass of water for her daughter .....

T: Celine , what are you feeling ?

C: I'm a little dizzy, mom...

T: Drink water and take a deep breath, you have not eaten anything yet, I'll give you a coffee, eat this bread here, it is lack of food, baby.....

C: I do not want to eat, that smell is also giving me motion sickness ...

T: Dizziness and nausea ? What else are you feeling, Celine ?

Therese started to get nervous about what she was listening to, with her experience she was not enjoying this conversation! she had already feeling these symptoms several times during her life she and knew very well what it was!

C: Its nausea and dizziness, also a bit of sleep, I slept too much in the last days.... must be tired of studying and dancing too ....

T: Celine, when was your last period?

Celine thought, but did not remember very well .....

C: Hmmmm I do not know, my period is not regular, I think it was before starting to study English, it must have been about.......... two months.....

T: Celine, you will have to do a pregnancy test !

C: Pregnancy ? I can not be pregnant, I can not !

Right now Celine was very nervous !

T: You can not? you dont need to pretend to me that your dating is innocent ...... I know you and Rene are not only in kisses.....

C: Mom, we take care, but if I'm pregnant it will be a scandal, the media will end with me and especially with Rene! How can I appear pregnant if I dont even have a boyfriend in their eyes!

T: Not thinking in IF, you will do an exam and find out whether or not ....

Celine began to cry, a pregnancy could now end up with all the planning of her career and René, the media would slay them, Rene would be called all the names by have become pregnant her star who had just turned 18....... and who would believe that they had begun a relationship so recently?

T: I 'm going to the pharmacy to buy those tests,  its the best way to figure it out now!

Therese went to the pharmacy and bought three different pregnancy tests to be able to test all possibilities, Celine did it very nervous and waited the minutes until the results come out, and the result was positive , she was pregnant ....

She wept, embraced her mother, cried nervously, desperate, because of not knowing what would happen to her, to Rene nor with that child, the fear of the future was huge!

Therese wanted say many things about her opinion at the time,she was angry with herself for letting this happe, she should have watched over her daughter, she should have stop this forbidden dating from the beginning, she wanted a boy the age of Celine for her not a man so much older with a dirty past ..... her daughter had such a beautiful career ahead but now she was already expecting a child and God only knew what would happen but her mother instinct just wanted console her now.

T: You have to call Rene and ask him to come back, you have to have a serious talk with him, now everything will be different ........ I never supported this relationship, you know Celine, but you both have to be unite because now it involves a child's life, is not only you two anymore......

C: I 'm lost, I do not know what to think, Mom ......

Celine cried so much ...... she asked Therese to call and ask Rene to returned from Las Vegas, she preferred not to talk about what was happening, Rene was very nervous, but Therese said that Celine was fine but had happened something very bosom involving them, that she did not want to talk by phone, it had to be personally.

René went to the airport as fast as he could and took the next flight to Montreal .