The solution

C: I know you want to avoid this issue, me too......

He looked at her.......

R: I thought a lot during these months to find a solution that you do not suffer, or as little as possible.

She was quiet , just listening and looking at her baby while she nursed.

R: I do not want us to stay away from her, never, but no one can know this child is our daughter. So the only solution I found was talking to Claudette.........

He searched for the right words to speak and least possible harm her.

R: Claudette will pretend that Caroline is adopted, but who will take care of her will be us , she will live with us when we are in Quebec, but we will not be able to trip with her at least until she was a teenager.....  she will be with Claudette, her children are small, they will not notice anything ....... for everybody she will be our niece.....

At this moment, tears falling down her face and she embraces her daughter very strong ........ and try at least one last time to make it not happen ....

C : Because we do not assume ? I am of legal age, Rene ....

R: We can not ........ We started dating and you were still 17 years ....... the media will not forgive nor believe that we had sex for the first time when you were 18, they will fake terrible things, they will say that I abused you when you were 13, 14 years..... my reputation will throw in the trash, I will never be respected again, they will accuse me of what God knows, I may even be arrested ... and ..... I do not want your career be marked....... they already speak without knowing so much, imagine with this news in hand ....... the media can be very cruel my love , while they raise an artist they can finish him.......  I do not want your career to be destroyed .

Time passed, her body had returned to normal, did not look like she had a baby and she returned to work, in one month she recorded the songs to the album Incognito and the next month it was released ..... she miss her baby when she had to travel, but Claudette was taking good care of her....  and Rene was very nice to her, she felt very loved .....

The years passed and Celine was an international star, she became increasingly away from their land, but always when she had that time she returned home to be with her daughter.

C: Come with Mama!

Caroline opened her arms and ran to his mother's lap!

She was big, almost 5 years, black hair till her waist, brown eyes and very white skin.

C: I came to get you, you will travel to mommy today!

When Celine could, that was what she was doing, take Caroline and travel with her and René! These were moments that made her very happy ! Be near her daughter!