The Revelation

When she was 7 years of age, Celine convinced Rene to take her daughter to live with them in their new home in Florida, the media knew about their relationship when there was the release of the album The Colour Of My Love, she said about the love to him in front of the cameras and they had even announced their marriage..... and the public, contrary to what he had thought was not against their relationship and the media therefore also not ......

C: The media said nothing absurd about us, my fans are in our side, there is no reason why we can't bring Caroline to live with us! She is already growing, I do not want to spend more time away from our daughter, I 'm 26 now, I know the consequences of my actions, I am not a reckless teenager!

R : But she is proof of our relationship while you were underage!

C : She is not!! I had her weeks before I turn 19, no one can prove that we had something before my 18!

R : But everybody will talk!

C: Let them talk, they have no proof, they can not do anything, fake thing they fake for so long time already, and it's been years, what matter is that the public is on our side, they saw that we love each other !

R: Yes..... you're right, you always right, my love......

She kissed his face.....

C: Tomorrow I 'll get Caroline!

After that Celine called Claudette and told her the news, despite being happy for Celine, Claudette was sad because she cared Caroline for some years and she was her mother many times.....

On the following evening, Celine finally arrives home with her daughter to live with them, without delivering her at her sister's house when she needs to travel.

C: This is your room, my love ....... Every pink, decorated with love just for you, now here is your room, your home.....

C: But I will not need to go to my aunt's house when you go to work, Mommy?

C: No more, now when I travel you will with me.... You're a big girl now and you can stay with me and your father...

Celine spoke with eyes full of water, wanting to cry with grief for staying away from her daughter for days, even for weeks, but also tears of happiness because now she would never stay away from her again.

A week went by Celine and René traveled to Europe to make television appearances and also concerts by some countries and this time took their daughter....

The press began to publish photos of Celine with a little girl entering into boutiques, plus a toy store and started speculation about who would be that girl.

The following week Celine was interviewed in Paris in a roundtable discussion about her life and career, obviously the question about the mysterious girl came to light....

Celine thought, fear came, a movie in seconds passed through her head, discovery of the pregnancy, her growing belly, months of anguish, child birth, Rene talking to her about what they would do, about the day she left the baby with Claudette for the first time while crying a lot, but she wanted to end this once of all and ended up this secret revealing the whole truth.

C: My daughter, she's my daughter Caroline, mine and Rene's....

At that moment the crowd fell silent to listen carefully to Celine's words.

She explained that at age 18 she and Rene began a relationship and a few months later she got  pregnant, she became a recluse at home, was not working, so she appeared to anyone, Caroline was born, but they decided to hide it from the media and the public because Rene could be accuse of various things and that was not what they wanted, they did not want to be misunderstood and judged wrongly because she was so young and had a child, but from the moment they revealed the relationship and that they would get married they decided to show their daughter, she was very happy because now there is no need to hide her daughter and she was very proud of the love they had for each other and that they have beautiful daughter.

At the end of her explanation the public applauded so much! Celine felt very relieved and her eyes were full of tears.

In that moment rained questions about the details of this whole story and Celine explained in the best way possible that left no doubt of the innocence of René and also that they were already going through the process to get their name in the Caroline's birth certificate.

Later that year, Celine and Rene entered the Basilica of Notre Dame to finally get married, Caroline was maid of honor and took the alliances of his father and her mother.

The END

Sorry for the bad English, it's not my first language!

I hope you enjoy it and please, leave a comment. Thanks!