15

*New Orleans - Spirit World*

Laurette couldn't believe her eyes.

Francesca Guerrera, the woman pretending to be part of the human fraction was a werewolf.

How did all of them missed that?

Right. She was an untriggered werewolf

Laurette watched without being able to do anything to help as Genevieve (Oh, she knew from the start that that witch was a problem) delivered to Francesa the moonlight rings Klaus had asked her to do so the Crescent Wolves would turn at will so they wouldn't be hurt with the full moon.

Laurette grew angry as soon as Genevieve casted a spell on Hayley to bring her down when she tried to stop Francesa, clenching her fists, glaring at both women.

This was the moment where she hated to be dead, she wanted to help Hayley like she had been able to do before and now she couldn't. She took a deep angry breath before disappearing from the Mikaelson Compound to the French Quarter.

She needed to do something.

~8~

Laurette found Alex inside the Greenhouse alone with a lit up candle, which made her smile a little.

Alex looked up frowning slightly, feeling something shift within the air. She knew she wasn't alone and feared for her safety.

Her coven was crazy and she wanted to avoid crazy.

"Hello?" Alex called out, nervously.

Laurette felt that anger again. That hot, intense anger she had felt that time with Monique. She was angry at not being able to help. She couldn't use her magic, couldn't tell anyone what she saw.

Laurette screamed angrily, desperated for not being able to help. Somehow this anger made her hand feel solid against the bowls and herbs witches used for their spells when she hit them in a fit of anger.

The bowls and herbs crashed violently against the wall and the floor making her stop in shock, breathing heavily.

Alex gasped in shock and fear, jumping back, "Who's there?"

Laurette eyed the objects she had been able to interact with. The Other Side must have been totally screwed for her to be able to interact with the living world.

Laurette slowly looked at Alex and the herbs, getting an idea.

Alex looked around, pointing her hand, ready to attack when the herbs started to move on their own accord. She gasped in fear, thinking her ancestors had found her and she was going to be punished by ignoring their orders but she was wrong.

Alex's eyebrows furrowed as soon as the herbs started to form a sentence.

'Help me. I'm Laurette..."

Alex's eyes widened "Laurette? How can you communicate? You're dead"

The herbs moved again 'Other Side Collapsing'

Alex nodded slowly, understanding what she meant "What can I do? You were right about the witches. I won't help them kill a baby"

Laurette smiled slightly, moving the herbs again.

'Spell. Location. Problem. Ghost'

Alex frowned "Can you be more specific?"

'Problem. Source. Ghost.'

"You want me to do a spell to find the source of the problem with the ghosts...?" Alex asked, tilting her head aside.

'Other Side. Help'

Alex's eyes lit up in understanding. "But I don't know how to do that"

'Focus'

Alex bit her lip, seeing the herbs forming a spell, sitting down, taking a deep breath, closing her eyes, starting to chant the spell

Laurette watched as wind started to raise up slightly as Alex chanted, feeling the magic shifting into one direction as she was suddenly trusted again in the spirit world.

Laurette tilted her head aside looking up to where that source of power was coming from, frowning warily.

That magic was unbalanced and out of control.

Laurette looked back at where Alex was and knelt down for a second before closing her eyes, disappearing again

Alex opened her eyes again when she felt the spell hadn't work, sighing. "I'm sorry, Laure..." She stopped seeing something written down on the floor.

'Thank you, Alexandra'

Alex smiled in confusion, looking up "You're welcome, Laurette"

~8~

St. Anne's church

All happened in one night.

Hayley was forced by Genevieve and the Harvest Witches (minus Alex) to give birth while they subdued Klaus, forcing him to watch.

Hayley's baby girl was born, leaving both parents shocked and amazed by such a little innocent creature.

Hayley looked at the witches pleadingly, asking them silently to let her hold her daughter, still looking weak and exhausted for being forced to give birth.

Genevieve did not hesitate to walk to Hayley with the newborn in her hands. She didn't want to be seen more of a monster than what she already was being from knowing she was the one needing to kill that little innocent creature.

The guilt was eating her alive knowing the time was getting closer by each passing second and she was finding herself not wanting to do so. She was envious of the last Harvest Girl, Alexandra as she wasn't being forced by their ancestors to be part of their cruel ways and that they couldn't force her destiny. She was envious but glad the young girl wasn't being poisoned by their methods. The same couldn't be say about her, she was already tainted.

Who could have said that meeting Rebekah Mikaelson back in 1919 would change her life drastically?

Genevieve could blame her ancestors all she wanted by forcing her to do this but she knew she couldn't. All of this was her fault, she had made the decision of continuing. A part of her was happy and relieved by Alexandra not giving up her free will and turn into this, she was happy Alexandra had a choice that sadly wasn't given to her.

Geneveive watched the show of affection between mother and daughter and couldn't help her lips twitching up slightly in a small smile, which faded away once Hayley's head was pulled back. Genevieve was able to blinked only once before she noticed blood pouring out of Hayley's neck in a fine line.

Hayley fell down dead.

Klaus screamed in denial from behind them "NOO!"

Genevieve still holding the baby in her arms, looked up from Hayley's limp body to see Monique standing behind her with a bloodied knife in her hands, grinning sadistically.

She was forced by herself to back away with the rest of the witches, leaving out St. Anne's church, not wanting to be in the presence of a devastated father whom she once had loved and admittedly, she still loved. She couldn't bear the thought she was the one causing such pain.

Smirking, Monique turned to face Klaus who had been pinned against the wall all the time Hayley was in labour, twisting her wrist making him fall to the floor, weak. She walked away with Abigail as if nothing had happened.

Klaus weakly looked up at Hayley's dead body above him in horror. He couldn't help again to feel devastated by seeing another woman he cared about dead.