A Great Day?

Y/N - Your Name
N/N - Nick Name

A/N: I hope you enjoy this next chapter!

~Start of Story~

No one's POV

You woke up early again, but this time you were determined. You and Frisk will be meeting at the park in an hour. You put on your usual attire and went out the door.

"Oh man, I am so pumped," you thought to yourself "For once I'm glad that I woke up early!"

You stopped by a flower shop to pick up some flowers for Frisk. After a few more minutes later you arrive at the park sitting down waiting for Frisk.

Frisk's POV

"Oh no!" realizing I overslept "I'll be late!"

I rush down the stairs nearly tripping, I head towards the bathroom when Sans teleported in front of the door.

"Hold up kiddo, what's the rush?" he said yawning "You made a very loud ruckus don't you know?"

"Good morning and sorry Sans, I slept in and I will be late for my date with (Y/N)" I said fidgeting my fingers.

"A date?" he asked curiously.

"Yeah.. he asked me out yesterday." I said happily "I was supposed to meet him 10 minutes ago."

"Well you won't get anywhere by just standing here." Sans shrugged.

"Well you teleported out of nowhere!" I facepalmed "I'm gonna be late!"

"Sorry kiddo." With that he snapped his fingers and disappeared.

"SANS!"

Your POV

I stare at the sky waiting for Frisk, it sure is taking her a while.

'10:00AM'

Maybe she's just caught up in traffic, wait does Toriel own a car? I don't know, I'm sure Frisk is on her way. Everything sure is peaceful, it's nice how humankind accepted the monsters, we've been excelling ever since they came. Maybe I'll take Frisk to that new restaurant, Grillby's was it? I heard they make good burgers there.

"Hey kid."

Or maybe to that new café, I've been there before, Muffet sure makes good tea and pastry.

"Hey kiddo."

I wonder if Toriel plans to open up her own school, Frisk told me that she always wanted to be a teacher.

"YO KID!"

"I'M AWAKE." I snapped out of my thoughts, there was a skeleton standing right in front of me wearing a blue jacket and wore black basketball shorts and slippers.

"Oh hey," I said scratching the back of my head "You must be Sans, Frisk told me about you."

"Good to know, that Frisk already introduced me to ya." He said extending his hand for a handsake.

*PFFFFFFT*

"The old whoopee cushion in the hand trick," he laughed "It's always funny."

"Nice one." I said laughing, got to admit, I didn't see it coming.

"You thought that was funny?" he shrugged "Glad to know that someone finds my jokes humerus."

"Well, I can't help it, it tickles me down to the bone." I replied

"Heh nice one kid, I would be saying more, but I don't have the guts to do it." Sans laughed.

"I died at that one." I said laughing back.