It's All Over

Your POV

Is it finally over?

"Woah, you really saved Frisk (Y/N)?" said Asriel astounded.

Schatten is gone, the entire organization in ruins. Can we finally live in peace?

"He sure did, if it weren't for my (N/N) I would've been far gone!" replied Frisk.

I'm the soul of order who knew?

"(Y/N) you alright?" Frisk gently shook me. "(Y/N)!"

Frisk's screaming into my ear snapped me back to reality as I gently rub my ear in pain. We were all gathered in the conference room of Undyne's  new location.. Not really sure how many she has left..

"What was that for..?" I said a bit annoyed. "Was screaming in my ear really necessary..?"

"Sorry, you just seemed to doze off for a minute there.." Frisk said a bit upset.

I hugged her near me and kissed her forehead.

"It's alright Frisk, I just.. Is it finally over?" I said a bit hesitant.

"What do you mean?" asked Sans a bit confused. "Schatten and the entire organization is gone?"

"I know that, it's just that can we finally live our lives in peace? Monsters and Humans living together as one?" I said a bit sad.

"Don't worry, we'll make sure of it!" Frisk said with confidence.

"She is the ambassador for monsters after all." Asgore reassured. "If you've forgotten, we already signed the peace treaty between human and monster kind (Y/N)."

"Besides kid, if something does happen we can pretty much handle it." said Sans relaxing himself on the chair.

"I guess you're right.. I just can't believe it's finally over." I smiled.

Frisk's POV

I understand what you're trying to say (Y/N), we were always constantly struck with misfortune and ended up with bad guys always trying to kill us.

"Is it safe to go home and rest yet..?" said (Y/N) sighing heavily.

"It is, now that my troops are at the ruins of the once organization. Everyone will be safe, so don't worry about it fufufu!" said Undyne as she barged in the room.

"That's great news!" said Toriel placing her hands together.

"You guys want me to arrange transport back to your place?" Undyne asked as she brought up her phone.

"That would be splendid Undyne, thank you." said Toriel smiling at her.

"Alright your highness, go down in a few minutes my men will take you all home." Undyne smiled before leaving the room.

"We better get ourselves ready then!" I said helping (Y/N) up. "How's your arm?"

"Still broken." he jokingly said.

I playfully punch his arm making him yelp in pain, but I massaged it gently right after. I should really stop teasing him like this.

~time skip~

We all arrived back home safely, everyone headed straight towards their rooms, while goat mom and goat dad decided to cook dinner for everyone.

"You know Frisk, I kinda question how everyone is acting so calmly after everything that happened." (Y/N) said while staring towards the ceiling.

I cuddle near him and agreed.

"Well from the things we've gone through before, I'm sure everyone has gotten used to it." I placed my head on his chest. "Especially Sans."

We both giggled after I said that.

"Well I guess you're right." he said hugging me. "We'll never know what lies ahead, so might as well focus on the things we're going through right now and worry about the things that will happen, once they happen."

"Those are pretty wise words, coming from someone like you." I teased him.

"Hey!" he whined. "I can also talk intellectually you know." he pouted.

"Adorable." I said kissing him.

We talked for what felt like over an hour before he eventually dozed off with me following right after. It was the best sleep I had in a while.

No one's POV

Both of you were sleeping peacefully as you sub-consciously pulled Frisk nearer and she hugged back. When all of a sudden..

"HUUUUUMANS, TIME TO WAKE UP AND EAT DINNER!"

You both jump as Papyrus startled you.

"PAPS WHAT THE HECK!" Frisk yelled out irritated. "COULDN'T YOU HAVE KNOCKED?"

"Woah.. calm down Frisk.." you hugged her "Just relax.."

"MY APOLOGIES FRISK, BUT TORIEL HAS ASKED ME TO WAKE YOU TWO UP." Papyrus sweat dropped. 

"It's alright Papyrus, we'll be down in a bit." you reassured him.

Papyrus closed the door shortly after and you turn to Frisk.

"What was that for?" you asked her.

"I.." she went quiet. "I'm sorry.. I just hate being waken abruptly.."

Dinner was a great, everyone had a good time and this time there was no spaghetti. It was a variety of food ranging from savory to sweet. You all had a good talk and celebrated once again on the defeat of Schatten and the organization.

Your POV

"I'm glad this day ended up well." I said trying to change my shirt. "Well except for the fact that I can't remove my shirt because of my broken arm.."

"I'll help you, here." 

Frisk assisted me as she gently moved my broken arm out of the shirt and she helped me put on a new one.

"Need help with your pants too?" she teased.

I immediately blushed up and sighed in defeat, Frisk just giggled as she assisted with taking off my pants. This is really embarrassing.. Also I don't usually wear my pajamas..

"Um Frisk.. I don't really want to wear pajamas right now.." you said in a matter of fact tone.

"Just deal with it, I'm taking care of you so you have to do as I say." she giggled.

I lay down on my bed and Frisk came along after, she hugged my free arm and we closed our eyes as she turned off the night lamp.

"(N/N)?" she whispered.

"Yeah Frisk?" I whispered back.

"Can we get Frisky now~?" she said seductively.

I gently flick her forehead and she yelped in pain, I giggle and kiss her forehead.

"Not now Frisky, good night love." I said kissing her on the lips.

She kissed back before saying good night back and we both fell asleep not long after. It's smooth sailing from now on.

A/N: Well chapter's finally out, I'm sorry if it's boring. There's just a lot going on right now.. but I promise the next ones will be better. Also don't let the chapter title deceive you, this book is still far from over. :D