Remembering Hopes and Dreams

Asriel's POV

"Chara, it's me. Your brother."

What has Chara become, this is all my fault isn't it. I couldn't bring myself to kill 6 more humans, I just couldn't.

"Chara, please. It doesn't have to be this way!"

"SHUT IT ASRIEL. 6 SOULS WE JUST NEEDED 6 MORE SOULS!" she yelled with a hint of anger in her voice.

"I know Chara and I'm sorry," I say walking towards her "But look, the monsters are free Chara, everyone is free from the underground."

"It still does not make up from the pain you have caused me, these humans will eventually turn on monsterkind and trap them back down there." she said slowly rising up "These humans.. M U S T D I E."

Chara got engulfed back into the black substance, Hatred.

"Am I the only one still wondering where you came from?" said (Y/N) walking up to me.

"Even I'm not sure, but I guess Chara brought me back from the void willingly without even realizing it." Now that I think about it, I guess she did.

"Kid, you're still bleeding out." said Sans as he pointed to (Y/N)'s stomach "We need to get you out of here."

"OH NO YOU DON'T." Chara raised her hand and the entire room turned dark. "Now, DIE."

"I can't teleport us out. This ain't good." said Sans putting (Y/N) back down.

"Chara, I know you're in there." I said transforming into my Hyperdeath form.

No one's POV

Chara threw glowing red knives towards Asriel, but Asriel blocks them with his blades. Chara rushes towards Asriel and their blades collide.

"I don't want to hurt you Chara." said Asriel pushing her back.

"BUT I DO." she replied angrily.

Chara summons knives around Asriel and launches them. Asriel stops them using his blaster and fires towards Chara.

Frisk's POV

"(Y/N), hang in there." I hug him tightly scared for his life. "Dr. Gaster isn't there anything you can do?"

"I can, but right now I can't since we are stuck in this dark place. It kinda remind me of the void.." he said removing his scarf. "Here tie this around him and apply pressure.

I do as Gaster says and tie the scarf around his stomach I then hold the area where his wound was located and apply light pressure.

"W-Will Asriel by alright?" said (Y/N) clearly in pain.

"I'm sure he will," said Sans "This is the battle between the best friends/siblings."

"Frisk.." (Y/N) said cupping my cheeks "If I don't make it.."

I felt tears go down my face.

"No.. don't say that, you'll get out of here alive!" I said hugging him tighter.

"But what if I don-" he says coughing.

"Shut up and stay alive.." I simply say nuzzling into him.

Sans' POV

The battle has been going on for nearly 5 minutes now with both Asriel and Chara already almost out of breath. We want to help out, but this room nullified our magic. I guess Asriel's God form is strong to be nullified.

"You can do it your highness."

Chara's POV

"GIVE IT UP ASRIEL. I'm stronger than you, thanks to the determination I drained out from Frisk not even your God of Hyperdeath form can stop me."