Confrontation

No one's POV

"You have got to be kidding me.." you clenched your fist seeing the masked person.

Schatten simply laughed and took a few steps forward

"I'm surprised you're still up an running (Y/N), or how you managed to stop your soul from being corrupted." he said in a bit more serious tone "You should've been under my control by now."

"I guess your corruption doesn't work on real men." you snickered.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU LITTLE D-" you cut Schatten off by punching him with full force backwards into the wall.

"Language dude." you said with a grin "Sans, Undyne get everyone out of here. I'm going to give this guy a bad time."

Sans looked at you sweat dropping for a second, but gave you the thumbs up.

"Alright kiddo, knock em dead." Sans smiled "Let's go Asriel,Chara, Frisk."

"No, I won't leave him here!" Frisk said breaking free of Sans' grasp.

"Now's not the time to get all dramatic kid, we need to go. Undyne got everyone out already!" Sans exclaimed.

"It's gonna be alright Frisk," you reassured her "I'll take care of this, now go!"

"Kick his ass." she said kissing you before running off to the exit.

"Oh no you don't." Schatten said emerging from the debris "You're not going anywhere ambassador."

Schatten's arm was engulfed in a shadow and shot towards Frisk.

"Oh no." you couldn't react on time "FRISK!"

"(Y/N)-" Frisk fell to her knees as her soul was impaled by the shadow.

You stood there motionless as you saw your girlfriend's soul slowly being corrupted. Anger filled your very being as your eyes glowed a golden color and punched Schatten right in the face with your golden flamed covered fist.

Half of Schatten's Face was gone as his body twitched on the ground.

"Frisk.. no.." you said hugging her near you "FRISK!"

"HAHAHAHA." you looked up and saw regenerating his face "Frisk has such a powerful soul."

He slowly stood up as his face was back in one piece.

"I am filled with Determination." he laughed manaically "Now."

Schatten snapped his fingers and Frisk was slightly twitching, her eyes opened and they were a deep red. She punched you in the face and you flew back a good distance.

"F-Frisk..?" you said in shock.

"What's wrong (Y/N), scared to hurt your little angel?" Schatten mocked.

You fired a golden beam towards Schatten, but was blocked by Frisk using a force field.

Your POV

"Frisk snap out of it!" I tried calling out to her.

Frisk summoned up knives and threw them towards me. How is she able to do that, I thought Chara was the knife thrower, then again she did take over Frisk at some point right?

"Please Frisk.. you need to get a hold of yourself!" I called out to her once more.

"It's useless (Y/N), she is far gone, my corruption has taken over her soul." Schatten said explained.

I paid no attention to what he said, I kept calling out to her not attacking back once. I either dodge or block her attacks, with many hitting me straight on. I refused to give in, not when I know that there's still hope.