Sunset

Your POV

Frisk was pulling me out of the room, not sure where she's planning to go. I'll just say quiet and go along with it, I don't want to make things worse..

Frisk's POV

Oh, I hope I didn't scare him too much! What was I thinking getting all angry like that, I sure hopes this will work..

No one's POV

After minutes for being pulled, Frisk stopped and turned towards you. She looked into your eyes and went for a long hug. You two stood there for a minute or more, before breaking the hug. You look around noticing that you both were on top of a small hill-like cliff that overlooked the entire resort.

"H-Hey.. (Y/N)?" Frisk asked nervously.

"Yes, Frisk?" you said holding her hand "Why did we go here?"

"I just thought that maybe having an overlook of the entire resort, might cheer you up from what I did earlier.." she said a bit disappointed "I'm sorry (Y/N).."

Frisk hugged your arm crying into it, you hated seeing her like this, it made you feel bad inside. You just smiled and kissed her forehead. She looks up for a brief moment before you wipe off her tears.

"This place is perfect Frisk," you said comforting her "I just wish that I brought my guitar, or maybe like my phone so we could listen to music while we're here."

Suddenly right on queue, your phone was teleported into your hand with a small piece of paper attached to it:

"Hey kid, thought you might need this.

-Love Sans"

"Sans, you never fail to surprise me." you said going through your phone's playlist "Perfect."

You played (insert song here) and you both lay down onto the grass and stared into the sky. The sound of the music relaxed both of you as a small gush of wind passed by, it filled the both of you with DETERMINATION.

"I'm glad we don't have to fight anything anymore," Frisk said snuggling closer to you.

"Well at least for now, you never know when trouble will decide to show up." you said hugging her. "But until then, let's enjoy some alone time."

A few more minutes in, Frisk slowly fell asleep in your arms.

Your POV

Why can't it always be like this peaceful, no trouble anywhere, just me and my Frisk laying down and have a relaxing alone time. I sometimes wonder if everything I know will cease to exist, knowing that one day I'll just wake up in my bed realizing that this is all just a dream.

"I know what you're thinking (N/N).." said a yawning Frisk "I won't reset for anything. No matter what trouble we'll go through."

"How did you..?" I asked surprised

"I didn't, it's just that you always stare off into the distance when in deep thought." she giggled

Now that I think about it, I should really not make it too obvious when I'm deep in thought.

"Ok, ok, you got me." I laughed a bit.

We were both silent until our faces drew closer and got into a long passionate kiss. After a full two minutes, we both break apart for air.

"Let's get going, it's already getting late." Frisk said stroking through my hair.

I simply nodded and we both got up and started walking towards the direction of the cottage.

"This will be a long way down.." I said sweat dropping.

"Wait (Y/N), you can teleport right?" Frisk said tugging on my arm.

"Oh yeah, almost forgot I could. Let's see how do I-"

Asriel's POV

"Hey Chara, you think Frisk's plan worked?" I said biting into a sandwich.

"I sure hope so, I kinda wonder if I did a great job at helping her out.." she said in a sad tone.

"You did a great job sis," I reassured her "When it comes to planning no one can beat you!"

"Yeah.. like how we got dad sick when we mistaken cups of butter with buttercups?" she said even more disappointed. "Like how I got us both killed for my stupidity!"

I went up to Chara and hugged her

"Look sis, that was in the past.." I hugged tighter "Everything is fine now, we all made mistakes at some point, we're not perfect beings."

"Well except your true form, now that was godly." Chara giggled.

"H-Hey.. I promised to never go back there!"

"I'm just teasing, besides you can't do it without 7 human souls and we don't want to hurt or kill any humans." Chara giggled.

"Yeah.. I think you need to rest.." I sweat dropped.

Suddenly (Y/N) and Frisk appeared out of nowhere.

Chara's POV

"Did they just..?" I said dumbfounded.

"Yeah.. we just teleported here.. still not used to teleporting.." said (Y/N) rubbing his head.

"We'll work on that later.." said Frisk dusting herself off "Come on (N/N) stand up now."

"So.. Frisk," I approached her

"Did the plan work?" I whispered.

"It sure did, thank you so much for helping me out Chara." she whispered back.

I sure am glad that I was able to help Frisk out. Maybe Asriel was right, maybe I'm not the cruel and stupid person I used to be.

"OH GOOD THAT EVERYONE IS HERE, THE GRRRRRRRRREAT PAPYRUS HAS SET UP DINNER BY THE CAMPFIRE!" waved Papyrus towards us. "WELL.. MORE OF A 'COOK IT YOURSELF' KIND OF DINNER."

"Another campfire huh, well at least we get to eat at a beautiful sunset!" said Asriel running off towards the food.

Your POV

Everything turned out well after all, everyone enjoyed themselves by the campfire and we cooked our food by grilling them on sticks. The sunset was beautiful, never thought we would experience something like this here. I guess not everything great in life only exist in dreams, some of them do exist in reality.

"Hey (Y/N)" Frisked nudged me.

"Yes love?" I asked.

"You should teleport more often, it saves us time." she said biting into her food

"Yeah I guess you're right," I said biting into mine "And who knew grilling food directly into the fire would taste good!"

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Again I apologize for updating slowly, I have a lot of school work piling up one after another.