Chapter 4: Their actions

One normal evening in the crowded streets of Urbs Aquarum, Aqua's capital city, a young boy is playing this year's hottest virtual game with his online friends. He is out on the city borders, leaning on the railings, his legs towards the sea. Unbeknownst to the boy, something terrifying was about to happen...

Out of nowhere, a ball of fire comes crashing down in Aqua's crystal clear waters. The crash caused a tidal wave that managed to rock the floating city. The boy grasp the railings to keep himself from falling into the sea. He took off his e-glasses that he used to play his game and stared out at the sea which is now steaming from the fireball crash. 

Everything was quiet for a while. 

Then panic ensues.

.........................................................................................................................................

Aqua's Military Base

"Commander! We have fired every possible weapon in our arsenal except the nuclear missiles. What are we going to do now? Firing those missiles will surely wipe out our capital as well."

Commander Markus gritted his teeth in frustration. The attack on the monster that is terrorizing Urbs Aquarum is seemingly futile. None of their weapons are working. With the thought of all the innocent citizens of the capital, Commander Evan Markus swallowed his pride and gave his command.

"Contact the other nations. We need backup."

............................................................................................................................................

A red alert is activated in Ignis's Military Deployment sector. The Pheonix Platoon was chosen to be deployed to aid in the monster's assault on Aqua's capital. The Ignis's legendary battleship, The Tenebris Bellator is set and ready on its course. As per usual, Captain Altoire is standing at the reign and giving out swift commands  to his crew. The air felt electrifying. Nothing like this has ever happened before....

"This should be exciting. Fighting a giant monster just like in those old movies" Jeff said to his friend.

"Fighting a giant monster and going into war are no different. We just need to crush them." Reza replied, his face as expressionless as ever.

"Aye, aye captain."

At the same time the new recruits was also hauled in the battleship to experience the attack upfront. As expected, everyone was nervous. A screen of the monster attack is playing on the ship for everyone to see and it was horrifying. Earth never actually experience an attack such as this before. It makes people realize how weak they actually are.

.............................................................................................................................................

Meanwhile in a distant place, someone is making a move to attack.

"Lela, status on the attack, please."

"Certainly. The unidentified being is proceeding towards the city center of Urbs Aquarum. Damages and casualties are steadily increasing. Your orders?"

"Aim the cannon directly at it."

"Affirmative."

An aerial shot of the being can be seen on the enormous screen. As the cannon finishes its allignment, the shot activated. A beam of bright light hit its target and the monstrous creature disappeared.

"Looks like the show is about to begin"

...............................................................................................................................................................

Just as the reinforcements arrived at the scene, a bright light came down from the sky and disintegrated the monster leaving a perfect circle gap in the clouds. Everything was quiet for a moment. Then, the loud cheering of the citizens were heard. For the first time in a long while, a shocked expression is seen on Reza's face and probably everyone else on the battleship. What the heck just happened?!

Hey guys! Sorry for the delay but here it is! Although it's kinda short but I'm working on a steady schedule with Lela_Rentaka so I hope the updates will be more frequent after this.(you hear that me?)

Anyways, leave your comments down below and highly appreciate any constructive criticism. Thank you!